bags!!!

Rachandco

Earning My Ears
My DD is fanatical about bags and really wants a Louis Vuitton. Does anyone know how the prices compare in Orlando to here? And where's the best place to buy one?

Thanks a lot guys

Try going on the Louis Vuitton website and choosing the United States option to see the USD price of stuff :thumbsup2

I've had a look myself the past few times in the US for Louis Vuitton bags and stuff, but due to exchange rates being poor found not much of a price difference! :confused3

we bought one a few yearas ago at the louis vitton shop at the mall at millenia. but the exchange rate was better then. the service in that shop is out of this world.

we bought one a few yearas ago at the louis vitton shop at the mall at millenia. but the exchange rate was better then. the service in that shop is out of this world.

My friend and I peered through the window, but we didn't dare go in it was too posh for us! :rotfl:

Eldest daughter bought one a couple of years ago from Selfridges in Manchester - when she looked in Florida the following year, even at the exchange rate of $2 to £1, there was hardly any saving.

Thanks everyone.
I think she'll probably be better off getting one here at a later date and using her money to buy things that are a lot cheaper in Florida.

Rachael

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter