Baggallini Question

Discussion in 'Disney World Tips' started by tlouviere, Jul 6, 2007.

1. tlouviere

tlouviere Earning My Ears

My mom read a post where they were talking about a certain bag that was great for the parks. The only ride that it had to be put in between your legs for was the RNR. I believe that it was a bagallini, if so can someone please tell me which one? TIA

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. fridayfun

fridayfun Mouseketeer

I believe it would be the same one I bought after reading all the posts on these boards - the Messenger! I didn't ride RNR on last visit, but I didn't have to remove it on any of the other rides I rode!

4. tlouviere

tlouviere Earning My Ears

Thank You!!!!

5. merrywether

merrywether <font color=blue>Blue Fairies are welcome!

The baggalini messenger is a great bag for Disney. It can be worn on one shoulder or hung across the chest - which is the way I wore it, and continue to wear it every day - I got rid of my purse and now use a baggalini. Much easier to hold my 3 yr old and shop when I don't have to worry about my bag falling off my shoulder!

6. kmjmom

kmjmom DIS Veteran

Just bought two on Shoebuy. Got the Barbetty10 discount and my new member discount, so the total came to only $50.94! Can't wait to try them out on our trip in August. :thumbsup2

7. tinkerbellmagic

tinkerbellmagic don't hate me because I loved the castle cake

Saw this thread, been meaning to buy a Baggallini. Went to shoebuy. Used the 4JULY07 code for 20% off (I think that code ends tonight), then got an additional 10% off for being a new member. Grand total 22.64! :cool2:
    Thanks for the info!
    tink