Baggallini For Pooh Sized Gal?

Discussion in 'Disney World Tips' started by Disneylvr, Feb 18, 2008.

1. Disneylvr

Disneylvr Always Disney Dreaming!

I am looking to buy a Baggallini for our WDW travels in April and I wondered if they fit us plus sized persons? And which Baggallini do you recommend for park touring? I will need to carry a digital camera, wallet, pull-ups, wipes, extra change of clothes for DD, park tickets in it.... Thanks!!!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Debi

Debi <font color=teal>I go to WDW 2,179,872 times a yea

Bump! Does anyone know?

4. Alex&Evan'sMom

Alex&Evan'sMom Mouseketeer

I do! I am a pooh sized gal(22/24, 5'8) and I purchased a lime green baggalini messenger bagg for my Oct. WDW vacay and loved it. It has adjustable straps and can hold a lot of stuff. My husband(270 lbs. 6'4) also carried it around some with no troubles. I also didn't have any trouble with the strap that goes across the chest(I'm a tad endowed in that area). I loved it!!:thumbsup2

5. DisneyDizzy

DisneyDizzy Mouseketeer

I'm also a big girl and got the Bagallini messenger bag. I like that the strap is actually long enough to go over me and actually hit my hip and not be up under my arm or something (like my Travelon bag)!!! Now, I haven't worn mine on our trip yet, just a few test runs. But, it defintely fits my camera and other stuff.

6. Disneylvr

Disneylvr Always Disney Dreaming!

Thank you! I was looking at the Messenger bag. :)

7. Laysee

Laysee Earning My Ears

Where do you put your bag when you go on rides? Do you keep it on your back or hold it with your legs? Clearly I'm confused but need a bag.

8. Alex&Evan'sMom

Alex&Evan'sMom Mouseketeer

On the roller coasters/wilder rides there were bag holders/pockets you could put your bag in. On the tamer ones I just put it between my feet in the floor.

9. EpcotLove

EpcotLove "To a new day, we go on"

I am a small sized person (not tiny, but petite) and the baggallini falls off me.. the strap will adjust for a smaller person, but it doesn't stay in place. At least on the messenger bag. They are great bags. You should be fine!