bag size restrictions?

starbound25

Mouseketeer
Hello

I'm sailing on the Dream next week and am packing for myself and my 3 daughters so I have a large piece of luggage (this will be checked luggage)
Is there a size restriction for the room?
I'd heard some ships have this

thank you!

I have never heard of a size limit on the luggage. My family usually takes 3 super large suitcases that fit nicely under the bed once we're onboard.

What about a box? We are shipping our FE to our hotel and it is pretty big. Not bigger then a large suitcase, but more awkward give suitcases have handles... Should I be concerned? My hubby can carry and lift it..

What about a box? We are shipping our FE to our hotel and it is pretty big. Not bigger then a large suitcase, but more awkward give suitcases have handles... Should I be concerned? My hubby can carry and lift it..

From Disney:
Your carry-on bag must not be larger than 9" x 14" x
22".
-----
The biggest thing is it must be able to go through the X-ray machine (if you're carrying it on).

If you're wanting it delivered to your room as "luggage", I'm not sure as I've never had a box delivered.

Carry on bags must be small enough to fit through a scanner like they use at the airport for carry on luggage. I've never heard of any restrictions for the luggage you check with the porters other than you cannot put beverages in the checked luggage.

You can ship your fe box directly to the port of ur sailing out of port canaveral...here are the specs:

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    208.3 KB · Views: 13

After mailing, the box with all your FE's (and we put all our pirate night shirts etc in it too) just magically appear in your room! Have done it many times, no problems.

Carry on bags must be small enough to fit through a scanner like they use at the airport for carry on luggage. I've never heard of any restrictions for the luggage you check with the porters other than you cannot put beverages in the checked luggage.

I agree with this, and I've personally checked bags when driving that I'm sure were over 50 lbs. So nice not to worry about the weight if not flying!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter