Bag Question

PEIMother

Planning for the trip of a lifetime!
Just wanted to know if anyone out there can tell me where I can purchase (inexpensively) backsacks or drawstring backpacks?

I need four for my children. We are headed to WDW in Sept and I plan on filling them with items to keep them occupied on the five hour flight down. I have colouring sheets, Disney books, snacks, and other items that they haven't seen yet. They will be taking backpacks onto the plane, so I thought the backsacks would be great as they can fit inside the backpacks.

I plan on personalizing the sacks with each of their favourite Disney characters. The only spots that I have found on the internet are already printed (with sports teams) or spots where I have to purchase a minimum of 25 bags. I know I could actually sew them up, but I have a lot of other projects to do before we leave and not having to sew would be great.

Oriental trading has some drawstring back packs, they are by the dozen but they have some for $15 and $20 for 12.

orientaltrading.com search for back packs

BernardandMissBianca, thanks so much for the suggestion. I just checked out Oriental Trading and think I've found what I'm looking for. I appreciate it.

A quick run through our Dollar Store and I found the prefect nylon courier bag that has a clear plastic window on the front. This is the perfect size for the markers, puzzle books, magazine and a few small toys and snacks for the plane.

You just never know what you will find in there. I was about to place an order with Oriental Trading, but didn't have to. Thanks for the suggestions though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!