Bad news about the laptop..

pokemon_master

<font color=peach>Everybody wants to be a Munchlax
Ok, two weeks ago I posted about my laptop being serviced, and PC world saying that they would send it to Sheffield where HP would service it and then tell us about what would happen.

2 weeks later, no news at all. So we ring PC world and ask them where was my laptop.

Guess where it was? In the store. That's right, 2 weeks and it had not moved a muscle.

So after much complaint, they are finally sending the laptop to HP. So 2 more weeks of not posting requently I am afraid..

I have posted loads on the VMK board; mostly due to the everest stuff coming out. I will probably still be in and out unfornutatey.. :guilty:

Anyways, see you in 2 weeks! (Again)

Good Luck, I hope they sort it out soon for you :goodvibes See you soon :wave2:

That's really poor customer service, not good enough :sad2: - hope you get it back soon.

Quite ridiculous!

Hope it gets to Sheffield and back soon :thumbsup2

Hope they get it sorted out quickly and you are back with us very soon :thumbsup2

Hope it get's better... just to cheer you up:

My laptop's LCD went bust.. just had it a year. Dell wanted to charge full price for a new one 650 quid!! I can get a new Laptop for that. So I got them down to 180, sent it off and it came back within a week. Great!
Started it up... and it didn't work :( it just looped and wouldn't start. The LCD was fine but the Hard disk was bust!! Many calls to Dell customer service later - turned out there was a virus on it!!!! I finally got our IT man at work to fix it cause I didn't dare send it to Dell again.....

Must say, after bugging me to pay for the repair and me telling them that I wasn't paying till it got fixed (and I couldn't pay, cause I do all my banking on the PC) ... they did credit the repair... but it was so frustrating to get it all sorted....!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter