backside views of characters

annieb

Earning My Ears
Hi I hope someone can help. We are leaving in 21 days and DH has now expressed interest in a t-shirt. He'd like a shirt that has the characters head on the front of the shirt and the backside on the back of the shirt. I've lurked on these boards and loved all the designs so this is the first place I thought to turn to for help.
Thanks for any help.
Annie

How funny is that! I was just coming on here to post the same question. DS saw a stitch shirt in WDW last month with the head on the front and the backside on the back.. like he was busting thru the shirt... and I told him I would try to make him one. But I can't seem to find any good pics to do it with! DS asks me about it every day.... so if anyone could come up with something, we'd be thankful! :sunny:

Yes, that is exactly what I was thinking when my DH said something. I hope one of the wonderful designers can come up with something. My DH has been putting up with all my excessive planning for this trip and each time has said "what ever you want to do is fine". This t-shirt is the first and only request he's made for our whole trip :) . He even let me design the shirt he's wearing for MNSSHP without question. So I'd really like to find something close to his idea. I've checked online for clip art but haven't come up with anything yet. Here's hoping we can make both my DH and your DS happy. :cool1: :wizard:

I can't quite believe I've even attempted this one... it needs some work... especially the front...

But is this the kind of thing you were thinking of?

mickey-rear.jpg

mickey-front.jpg

It needs some words too...

rosiejo said:
I can't quite believe I've even attempted this one... it needs some work... especially the front...

mickey-rear.jpg

mickey-front.jpg

That's adorable Clare!

Yes this is exactly what I was talking about!!!!!! Thank you so much for working on this design for us!!!! :Pinkbounc :banana: :yay:

janet715 said:
THAT IS AWESOME!!!! You should do a stitch one too!!!
***hint hint nudge nudge*** :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2
:eek: :teeth: :rotfl2:

Let me fix up the Mickey one and then I might give Stitch a try... :thumbsup2

rosiejo said:

mickey-rear.jpg

mickey-front.jpg

Claire,

I just love it!!!!! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter