backpack at wdw

pigletlover91

"We believe in our idea - a family park where pare
im going to the World over thanksgiving and i always bring a backpack to the park but i cant decide what to put it in it. so i need to your help. i i have a blue disney world drawstring back that i got last year.
1.what kind of bag do you bring
2. what do u put in it
3. any extra stuff?

you can put pictures of it 2

1.what kind of bag do you bring? i brought a bag from american eagle
2. what do u put in it? camera,autograph books,sunglasses
3. any extra stuff like water, deorderent? nope.

I use a backpack like this:
p2067902p275w.jpg

I use it to carry my camera, water bottle, any purchases I make, chapstick, wallet, etc. It hold a lot of stuff, and it's lightweight.

I need to get a new bag. I'm hoping to get a drawstring bag, that is waterproof. I usually pack my camera, a few snacks, wallet, books, etc. I'll bring some Crystal Light, and possibly some squash, so I don't have to drink fizzy drinks (I hate water...) and also a few sheets for some things i'm planning.

I don't carry anything on me in the parks.
My mother usually has a purse or a fanny pack with sunscreen and tape for our feet.

I usually bring a tote bag.
I put my purchases in there, money, camera, sunglasses, cell phone, maps, and autograph book/pen. :-)

Last time I went to Disney (last Thanksgiving) I had a drawstring Minnie Mouse Bag. Usually I carried my wallet, water bottle, hat, chap stick, autograph book/pen, camera, and my sunglasses, sometimes with a few other random items, as well.

I can't find a picture of mine but I usually put in it:
My wallet
Chapstick
Water bottle
Sunglasses
Deodorent (never know when ya need it..)
Cell Phone
Camera
Purchases
and maps

1.what kind of bag do you bring? sometimes a purse and I have a drawstring Disney backpack that I sometimes bring. Sometimes I don't even bring one.
2. what do u put in it? deoderent, hairbrush, waterbottle, make-up, chap stick, money, used to bring sunglasses, but now I don't have any. Maybe a jacket if it's cold, camera
3. any extra stuff? not really

im so glad there are other people out there that bring deorderent!! my family thinks im so werid that i bring it. but hey like you said you never going to know when u need it. hahahahahah

My friend and I had the make-your-own messenger bags from Disneyshopping. They were slightly different than the design for this year, but worked perfectly.

I brought extra sunscreen, money/ticket/room key, usually a few maps, a card of our reservations and hairbands. I had an autograph book but darn if I could find a pen.

I learned the hard way about putting water in the bag- my spray bottle broke and my shorts got soaked.

My friend also brought a jacket because it got so cold in some restaurants.

i usually bring a drawstring bag it works great

i carry around my camera and wallet and sunglasses and case for my other glasses for water rides and stuff

and a poncho or umbrella for those crazy 5 minute florida storms

i try to save room for souvenirs and stuff

1. what kind of bag do you bring?
1614.jpg

2. what do u put in it? camera, cell phone, money, feminine products, money, wallet, extra hairties, lotion, and a water bottle. Im sure I have other stuff too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter