Back yesterday! Gutted its all over :(

Welcome home but I wish I was saying have a great time.pixiedust:Its very depressing when we come all come back but the best thing is to think about planning the next:cheer2:Looking forward to ur TR.
Laura congratulations and off to have a look atbur TR now:rotfl2:

Welcome home but I wish I was saying have a great time.pixiedust:Its very depressing when we come all come back but the best thing is to think about planning the next:cheer2:Looking forward to ur TR.
Laura congratulations and off to have a look atbur TR now:rotfl2:

I wish you were saying that too :rotfl: Im just happy that I will be reliving it all when I start my trip report at the weekend :goodvibes

I dont think our next one will be for a few years now however my DBF loved it and wants to go back! :cheer2:

Welcome home :grouphug:

I arrived back into Glasgow last Sunday and have the WDW blues. Total tears and tatrum before we left the hotel, and I really didnt speak much to my DBF on the trip home at all :confused3 Really not sure what came over me.

I hope you had a magical time and it was everything you had dreamed of. I know for us it just perfect!

Looking forward to reading your TR!!

Welcome home :grouphug:

I arrived back into Glasgow last Sunday and have the WDW blues. Total tears and tatrum before we left the hotel, and I really didnt speak much to my DBF on the trip home at all :confused3 Really not sure what came over me.

I hope you had a magical time and it was everything you had dreamed of. I know for us it just perfect!

Looking forward to reading your TR!!

Thats the same for me and DBF. I didnt say much to him and when I did I was snappy :furious: :lmao:

I'm glad you had a great time, we did too. It was amazing pixiedust: Will be getting the trip report started this weekend ::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter