Back to the board

malcolm silcock

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone,

It's been nearly two years since I was here last and I was amazed to see now many of the regulars are still here - Janice, Hilary, Veron, Simon, WDW.Fan and many more - I just took a quick look.

I used to go under the name 'Orion' then.

Living out in the Middle East now, but got Orlando booked for Oct this year with all the family - Forced bachelor status here:(

Anyway good to be back.

:wave: Hi Malcolm

We're one of the newer members, but love it:crazy:

Hi Malcolm :wave:

When do you go / where will you be in October? We're flying out on 18th and I know a lot of other board members are also scheduled to go out that month.

Hilary,

We go on 12th Oct and come back on 26th Oct.

We're staying at one of 'Alexander's' Villa's - dont know the location yet, still awaiting details.

Where and when are you?

We're doing a trip with DH's family (12 of us travelling), but having some time on our own as well ;) How many in your group?

We fly out on 18th, stay in OKW all together for one week, then we're off to Cape Coral (near Fort Myers) for 6 nights whilst the other two families 'do their own thing' as well, then we're all meeting back up for the last night in Orlando. We fly back on 1st November.

I just noticed that we're down to 20 weeks this Friday - can't wait!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter