Back to school sale at Staples...GOOD BUYS!

This is one of those "The Early Bird Gets the Worm" tales!

Went to my Staples today - at 6:30 tonight.... and they were all OUT of the Pencils, Sharpeners and Binders. All they had was the Two pocket folders and the markers FREE with Rebate.

Looks like I am going to try another in the morning!
Catrin

Okay,

Small vent here. WHY do they advertise on my television, the local channels during the news, when there is not a store within 50 miles of the metro area? Waste money much?

School only ended less than 2 weeks ago here.I hit the sale too who can beat 1 cent?

This was an awesome deal! I got:

16 2-pocket, 3-prong folders (I made trips to 2 stores) .16
3 boxes of 12 pencils .03
6-pk highlighters 1.99
2 composition notebooks 1.28
5 plastic 2-pocket, 3-prong folders 1.00
1 zipper pouch pencil case .99
3 pkgs 150-sht wide-ruled filler paper 1.17
6 1-subject notebooks 1.49
4 plastic 1/2-in 3-ring binders 1.00
1 pencil sharpener .01

GRAND TOTAL $9.84

All bought on a $10 Staples Gift Card I hadn't used yet! Both stores were out of the free Flair markers, so I may go back when their truck comes in. Thanks for the heads up on this--even though we had an ad in the paper, I hadn't read it yet.

PolyHereWeCome said:
Yes, I JUST got back and was going to post! Bought the boxed pencils, folders, and sharpeners -- 1 cent each. In addition, they have nice 1" 3-ring soft plastic binders and plastic binders for 20-25 cents each. There's also a rebate on 12-pack colored markers, which I bought and just submitted on-line.

I checked out Wal-Mart yesterday and at least here in CT, the shelves are still empty and the items they do have aren't the super-low back-to-school prices.

Also, for those of you who have Rite-Aid, they have wooden school rulers for 20 cents and 100-pack index cards for 20 cents (both of these items are on my childrens' lists).

Poly - I just came from the Shelton Walmart and they are putting up the stuff, now. I got a ton of stuff (but will be going to Staples today to pick up the $.1 folders). It's nice to see good sales coming down the pike.

We don't have a Staples in our state....ARGH!!

BUT, they do have the pencils and some other stuff available online..however, the shipping is nearly $8.00 for a .03 item...oh well

Thanks for posting!!!

Also, Office Depot here has 24pks of Crayola Crayons for only .15, limit 5. I bought 5 on Sunday, and I plan on going back today to buy 5 more for me, and have my DD buy 5 as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter