Back to reality.... Fantasy Western July 25-Aug. 1st

We are debating doing "resort for the day" in Grand Cayman and the Westin was on our list. We have a 6 & 4 year old. How was the beach? Was it crowded at the pool?

We were so happy that we bought the day pass because the pools were empty and the beach was not crowded at all. We were able to secure beach chairs right on the edge of the water. We really wish we had booked far in advance instead of taking a detour and arriving at the public beach only to walk a mile to book the day pass. When you get on the "taxis" ask for them to take you to the Westin. It will cost $5 a person, adult and children pay. Enjoy!

Quick question, was Ariel on your cruise?

Our son loves her! He's been telling us he's gonna give her a kiss on the disney boat for weeks. Needless to say my fingers are crossed :lovestruc

Quick question, was Ariel on your cruise?

Our son loves her! He's been telling us he's gonna give her a kiss on the disney boat for weeks. Needless to say my fingers are crossed :lovestruc

Yes! Ariel, Belle in yellow dress, Belle in blue/white dress village dress, Tiana, Cinderella, Jesse from Toy Story, Dopey, Tinker bell, Peter Pan, Minnie in various gowns (pirate, dcl dress, castaway outfit, formal, princess, and jasmine inspired outfit) and the rest of the Mickey Gang were our characters,

We were on the 7-night Eastern Caribbean trip starting August 1st immediately following your trip. Ariel was definitely
on the cruise and got on the elevator one night with us after dinner. I told her my two boys really loved her (they are 7 & 8 and easily embarrassed.) Oh she turned on the charm big time. It was awesome to see them turn bright red :-)

Thanks for the inside scoop on the kinder eggs!!! My kids will watch those being opened on YouTube forever if I let them! They LOVE them!!

We are going on this cruise may 2016. So ready -- just wish there was a Star Wars day. You have made me curious -- what in the world is a kinder egg?! Have to put it on our must have list!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter