Back row of the bubble?

torsie24

Mummy to a perfect princess.
There are only a few seats lef tin the bubble for our return, and they are the back 3 rows on both sides.

Currently I chose us the seats closest to the front.

But I'm wondering if the back row (either the chairs right in front of the stairs, or right at the back opposite the stairs?) are any better? Worth changing to?

Other than the exit seats (at roughly the midway point), the back seats are our favourites as you have no-one behind you to worry about. The ones in front of the stairs have a little side-table on the aisle seat, which is handy.

Agree about the back seats, they are lovely. I certainly wouldn't choose the front row seats in the bubble. Too close to the toilets so more traffic and if you are unlucky, associated smells!

The back row is great! We have had the front row too and as others say it is busy with the toilets etc

We like the back seat of the bubble for the extra room with the little table at the side. The only down side is that it is nearer to where the cabin crew gather and this can be bothersome on the over night flight if they were chatting a lot and you are trying to sleep. It can be great though on the way out as you get off the aeroplane quite quickly and get to the front of the line at immigration.

As well as the price of course, one of the main reasons we book our flights as soon as they come on to the market is so we get the back seats in the bubble.

Many reasons really, but mainly due to the side table, the fact no is behind you and therefore we always sit our DS8 & DS7 together there so they can just annoy each other, plus and a big plus your the first of the Plane :thumbsup2

So do I want the very back on the right opposite the stairs?

Or on the left so the stairs are behind us?

So do I want the very back on the right opposite the stairs?

Or on the left so the stairs are behind us?
Sorry - I re read that post and it sounded so demandy and rude. I didn't mean it like that.

Thanks all for your input! :hug:

Either are good, but I prefer on the left infront of the stairs. :thumbsup2 79 A+C

Back row on the right are our favourites - purely so that we can (hopefully) be the very, very first down the stairs :hyper: There isn't really much difference between them though, so either would be fine.

Sorry - I re read that post and it sounded so demandy and rude. I didn't mean it like that.

Thanks all for your input! :hug:

I do that all the time :rolleyes1

For us its slightly different as we are family of 6, therefore we occupy the back three rows but it is in an L "shape" if that makes sense.

ie As you walk up the stairs on that same side is DH and DD with me and DS directly across from them and our two DS's directly behind me. If you can imagine our 2 DS's are sat on a row of their own as next to them is the stair entrance.

Very happy.....just checked my October and December bookings and I have selected back two seats in the bubble for all 4 journeys!!! :yay:

One time on the left in front of the stairs and 3 times at the back to be first off!! :thumbsup2

If you want the little table, you need to get the ones immediately in front of the stairs. None of the other seats has it and I have no idea why it's there. Matt finds it handy, although as I always take the window seat, it doesn't bother me. We've been at the back on both sides several times and I don't really have a preference.

Thanks for the great input everyone. :goodvibes

I have moved us to the back row on the left side. :banana:

My parents have moved to there too, (they fly back 2 weeks before we do) on your recommendations.

I bet now the Orlando route will be the one to get one of the new planes right away and all of this wont matter anymore! :rotfl:

I'm not sure this helps at all, but here's a little video clip of Matt enjoying his seat back left. :teeth:

<embed width="600" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" allowNetworking="all" wmode="transparent" src="http://static.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid264.photobucket.com/albums/ii182/UKDeb/Virgin/MOV00678.flv">

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter