Back on the wagon

honeymo78

Don't dream it, be it
Okay here I am back again and hopefully won't fall off again. I don't know what my goal is right now but I need to do something before I leave for Disney in less than two months. Right now I'm going to try and walk at least 20 min everyday so that I am used to walking when I get down there. I'm also using free weights for my biceps and triceps every other day. That I've been doing already now for almost two weeks but I'm not sure how its going. I'm never sore so I increased my reps b/c when I tried going up in weight I could barely do one set. I'm also doing some crunches - boy are my abs sore and I've only done them twice so far with a day off in between. I'm hoping I'll lose a little weight and at least feel a bit better before the trip. As for dieting, I'm not really good at diets but I am keeping a better eye on what I'm eating and drinking. One or two sodas a week, lots of water and trying not to pig out at meals or snack too much either. And l'll try to eat some more fruit since so much is coming into season. I'll try and keep everyone updated on my progress and if anyone has any suggestions I'd love to hear them. I'm at about 220lbs right now and wear a 16/18. About 4-5 years ago I was at my lowest at 160 wearing 12/14. Not sure what happened except I met a guy who loves to cook for me and hates to exercise lol.

Good luck to everyone!

Welcome back. I hope increasing your exercise and eating sensibly helps you reach the goal you have set for yourself.

You sound quite determined so I imagine you will be very successful. I'm glad to see you on WISH again, don't stay away so long, we miss you.

Katholyn

Wow, you sure do have a great plan!!! :) Make sure you take some measurements too, since you are doing weight training. You might build some muscles there and if the scale goes up a bit or doesn't move down very fast, I don't want you to get discouraged! Inches count, and I'm sure your clothes will start to get really loose soon! :) Good for you for coming back to WISH! We won't let you fall far from the wagon, ha ha! ;) I am sure that in two months you will see some fantastic changes in your body! Good luck!!!

Thanks for your support. I'll tyr and check in every day or so. That way it will help me. I'll feel bad if I don't work out and have to tell everyone about it lol. I have to find my roll up tape measure - I know it's here somewhere but right now the only thing I can find is the metal one that retracts. I don't even own a scale lol. I can't wait for my clothes to fit better.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter