Back home tonight,

Discussion in 'Disneyland Paris Trip Planning & Community Board' started by Gwendolen, Nov 14, 2012.

1. Gwendolen

Gwendolen Mouseketeer

Just home tonight from my first trip in DLP, anyone going now its freezing so make sure u have all very cold weather gear, I loved it, the longest we queued was approx 15 mins for nearly everything , crush approx 25 mins, the princess pavilion opened at 10 am even though it says 10.30 am, no really long wait times, ate at walts, plaza gardens both really good, had a good laugh in walts and saw the parade from our seat, cafe mickeys was a good laugh, we all ate our food, fish & chip very good & chicken penne pasta dish. We did a whistle stop tour of Paris on tues, very easy to get around so try it, it was €58 euro I think for 4 of us all day all zone tickets , just hop on a train really easy to do.
    I used paris shuttle bus for transfer - they were perfect , on time lovely driver, good driving no craziness and 55 euro each way , perfect.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. cherrymarzipan

cherrymarzipan DIS Veteran

Brilliant - and very encouraging! :) Welcome back and glad you had such a great time. Thank you for posting, some very helpful tips there.:goodvibes

4. tinks_1989

tinks_1989 <font color=teal>need a <b>like</b> button<br><fon

I don't mind if it cold if its dry our last 2 trips were such wash outs i would love to have one dry one. Lol

That's great about the wait times. Did you wait to see any one mickey, Santa? What were those waits like x

5. Carrie_Cat

Carrie_Cat I'm a Rive Gauche person Moderator

:cheer2: for a great time !

We noticed the difference on Monday re ride times and people in the park. Glad you enjoyed Walt's, my favourite :goodvibes

Pleased to see you went to Paris too as I remember you wondring about doing a night tour from DLP. Bet it has changed some ;)

6. Mum to Belle

Mum to Belle <font color=royalblue>Thinks she may know someone

Welcome back! So pleased that you had a good trip! :goodvibes

I would also rather have the cold than torrential rain - here's hoping!! :thumbsup2

I'm really pleased that you enjoyed Walts :cloud9: and that the wait times were so good! :thumbsup2

Thanks for the tip on Princess Pavillion - I am sure we will have to do this at least once..!

7. Gwendolen

Gwendolen Mouseketeer

Carrie cat, I couldn't believe how easy it was to access paris, everyone should do it I know I got change from €60 for 3 adults & 1 child, the windows in the opera shopping district were amazing, beautiful moving dolls in fab costumes, even better than London windows I would say!
    I think they were in Pritemps, beautiful shops.
    If anyone is going before Christmas you really should try and see paris for Christmas , hot wine everywhere , chestnuts roasting, hot choc in vats on the streets amazing :)

8. NPB

NPB Mouseketeer

Sounds fab!
    Glad you enjoyed!!
    Did you get to use the shareholders card much?
    Hope you do a TR!