Back from Eastern New Years Cruise left family behind in St. Thomas hospital

To go from ICU to home so fast!! It must be all the pixie dust and prayers! We are all so happy for you and your family!:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Great news Parkaroo Here is some more pixie dust for a speedy recovery for her.Keep us updated.

Thank God!

And thank you for keeping us updated. Seems like we are all "family" here.

Rae

Thanks for the update Parkaroo. At least now she's in a local hospital. That should be added fuel for recovery right there.
Glad she's on the mend. Send her our love.
~Lori
(any idea yet of what got her down)?

We finally got to see our family! Drove 12 hours to see my sister and father after their terrible plane ride back to the US. My sister passed out and had to have oxygen. Thanks to anyone who works for Delta, my dad said with tears in his eyes that the crew was so helpful and that delta re-routed their plane in atlanta so they could stay on the same plane and fly home. She is still recovering in the hospital from complications due to becoming sick on the cruise. The doctors say she became so dehydrated from vomiting and that led to all the problems she has had since. I spoke with her today and she is finally sounding like she is getting back to normal. Hopefully she will be released from the hospital soon. If anyone else got sick on the same sailing dec. 28- jan 4 please let me know. We are curious to know if anyone else had similar problems.

Wow what a scary ordeal!! I am glad your sister is on the mend. Our prayers are with your family.

Wow that was really nice of delta to re-route their plane for her!
I am glad she is in good hands and on the mend it certainly sounds like quite an ordeal that she has gone through!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter