• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Back from BCV wanting an add-on!

PoohBears#1fan

DIS Veteran
We'll we got back on Sunday from the BCV and had a fabulous time.

We were in a studio on the 3rd floor (376) which overlooked the walkway from the pool to the car park, we were up the end very near the car park which suited us well. We didn't request a specific view so couldn't be disappointed.
We found the usual niggles that I've seen many people say about on the US board and would agree with (water pressure too low in the shower, water not hot enough, bath not big enough for relaxing in - but who has time anyway? - sink outside the bathroom a bit of a pain and the studio wasn't enormous), but to be honest they were minor niggles and certainly wouldn't stop us from staying again (and again, and again lol)

We did the tour at the Boardwalk and also looked at the 1 beds in the BCV (amazing :)) and are now seriously considering our add-on, how we resisted from doing it there and then is beyond me.

I will be doing a full trip report soon depending on baby's nap time, now off to check those share prices!

Welcome back Jo - glad you enjoyed your first trip home :D

Am looking forward to your trip report, as our little guy will be 5 months old as well for our October trip, and i'm looking to pick up any hints and tips I can ahead of time. Whilst you were gone we made the visit to mothercare for the self-sterilising bottles you mentioned, so that's one thing organised!

As for the add-on - you know it makes sense:bounce: Ah, go on go on go on....

Paul

So glad you had a good time, can't wait to hear about it all.

But honestly :rolleyes: you want an add on?! Some people are never satisfied. :teeth:

Thanks everyone :)

Ah Paul it was so annoying, I had an unopened pack of 160 Pampers wipes left over and we also had to leave the electric kettle we bought out there, I was saying to DH that if I knew your name and check in date I'd have left them over at the BWV for you but figured leaving them for some english guy called Paul who's coming later in the year possibly wasn't foolproof!!! ;)

Jo, you're a star - I think even Disney would have had trouble with that one :)

There are always bits and pieces left over at the end, aren't there ? I wish there were something useful we could do with it, rather than leave it for housekeeping to throw out. Last time I bought too much beer and was *forced* to drink extra on our last night :D

Paul

Paul

We had 'lots' of Budweiser we 'had' to drink in our last couple of days :D

Well if we have left-overs (apart from beer :D) this time Kaylee, we'll pass them on to you - you'll still be around when we depart for the airport :(

Paul

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter