Back from 9/14 Wonder Cruise

KYMickey

Adding EARS to Kentucky!
The Wonder's 9/14 crusie was great despite Isabelle! Our schedule was shuffled due to the possibility of bad weather. We went to Castaway Cay 1st, then Nassau (left at 6:00 instead of 10:00) and then had our day at sea. The only effects we saw of Isabelle was a rough trip the last night (11:00 until port). The cruise that left today will be having a rought first 6 hours too! Other than that the weather was great (best in 4 weeks from what the crew said!).

The shows were wonderful but the "Golden Mickey's" were good but not as good as Hercules and Sweet Dreams in my opinion.

Any other questions?

sounds like yet another from the derby city got to be a kid. i hope you took lots of pictures for the long lasting memorys. when do you play to cruise again? 4 days was not enough LOL:jester: i hope you do go again. thanks
john

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter