**Back Again-Hope All Is Good**

florida sun

Mrs Christopher Eccleston wannabe!
Hi guys

Im so sorry Ive not been about again! My life is all over the place right now, trying to look after my elderly mum and dad, who dont live together, so Im all over the place! Also working full time at a very busy time!

My diet has gone to pot, so I have to get back on track and Im really struggling for time, so forgive me if I keep coming and going.
Thanks to all those that have kept the boards going in my absence! :chat:

Hi guys

Im so sorry Ive not been about again! My life is all over the place right now, trying to look after my elderly mum and dad, who dont live together, so Im all over the place! Also working full time at a very busy time!

My diet has gone to pot, so I have to get back on track and Im really struggling for time, so forgive me if I keep coming and going.
Thanks to all those that have kept the boards going in my absence! :chat:

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

It's good to see you back on here. I was worrying that something might have happened to your mum, I didn't realise that you were also looking after your dad.

(I do worry about my mum as she gets older especially as I live 130 miles away.

My diet has also gone to pot but for no reason apart from I'm eating too much - hey ho!)

Im back again:flower1: Thank you all for your good wishes.

My dad is doing great, mum not so much and now I have finally been told I have to have an operation in 6 weeks time, which will put me out of action for a few months, so Im running around like mad at the moment trying to get help for mum at least for the first 2 weeks whilst I cant drive:( Im sure it will all work out in the end.

Hope you are all ok, and thank you to all who are keeping the boards alive while im in and out.:flower1:

:hug: Sorry to hear that you are having such a difficult time at the moment. It is always hard to know that you will be out of action but I'm sure those days will be a distant memory once you have recovered.

Good luck with sorting things out for your mum. xx

:hug: Sue, hope you get everything sorted for your mum so that it'll be one less worry for you. Sending you :grouphug: and pixiedust: for a speedy recovery and don't forget to look after yourself too. :hug:

Thank you all:hug:

Im doing my best to pop in and out as often as I can, and really appriciate the fact you all still post to keep us going:jumping1:

Thank you:disrocks:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter