Baby on RCCL?

kollerbear

DIS Veteran
Hey all-- my DH and I just finished our first cruise--a 4 night Bahamas itinerary on the Dream in June--and loved it. We are currently expecting our first baby (very lucky timing!) and we'd like to plan a trip for when the baby will be old enough--sometime Fall 2016-Spring 2017. We definitely saw how easy it would be to have a young baby on a Disney cruise--we really like the nursery option there and the stateroom was so well laid out and organized that we could have made room for a baby's things pretty easily. I was wondering if anyone has sailed on RCCL with a baby (6 mo - ~1 yo) and could share your experience? If RCCL is a good option as well, we'd be happy to save some money and have more choices in itinerary.

Thanks for your help!

I'd go over to cruise critic and do a search on "royal tots". that's what RCL calls its program. It's sponsored by Fisher-Price. You should be able to find a lot of commentary there about the program

I would ask and be clear over there. Because SOME ships have an actual nursery, and other ships have a place where parents and babies can go play together. And they are called almost the same thing.

So mention what ships you're looking at, so you get the actual answer to if there's a paid nursery or not on the exact ships you're looking at.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter