Baby Food question

Discussion in 'Disneyland Paris Trip Planning & Community Board' started by Donzy84, Aug 5, 2009.

1. Donzy84

Donzy84 Mouseketeer

Can you get jars of baby food in restaurants?? my daughter is 18mths and only eats little amounts so, I just wondered though whether they do baby menus (rather thans childrens menus) or do I take Jars with me???

Thanks a lot:confused3

2. aobh

aobh Mum to 2 princesses and a handsome prince

We'll be taking jars with us for DS (14 mths) there's no problem with using them or getting them heated and theres a really good baby feeding room with microwaves, seats and a changing area next to the Plaza Gardens.

3. buttercup1982

buttercup1982 DIS Veteran

I noticed at Inventions they had baby jar food on the buffet but didn't see if it was anywhere else sorry :confused3

4. mummybear

mummybear Mouseketeer

You can also get little pots of food/puree from a few of the shops around the Park. Also, from the hotel shops (not sure if all of them sell, but Cheyenne and Santa Fe do) I think there was also the rice pudding type pots.

The shop at the train station also sells some baby pots and yoghurts.

I vaguely remember seeing jars at Plaza Gardens, but not too sure :confused3

The baby centres at The Park and The Studios are a good place to go and feed little ones and are quite private for doing little bottoms :)

5. Donzy84

Donzy84 Mouseketeer

Thanks for the advice. :cool1: