Baby due any day now

She is so Cute!!! princess:

I know what you felt like. I was over due with all my girls...10 day, 1 day and induced 9 days late.

WOW~ you've got some gorgeous kiddos! Now when will DD #2's first trip to WDW be??? :teeth:

Congratulations!!! I bet you can't wait. I'm expecting my first baby in October and although I am starting to get a little nervous I am so ready for my pregnancy to be over. Good luck with everything.

awwww!!! they are adorable! congrats and glad to hear it was a smooth delivery! :cheer2: :grouphug:

So glad to hear you had a healthy baby and new dd princess: I'm happy this labor was much easier. Good luck with your new family member :thumbsup2

mamax2 said:
Hi everyone, sorry about the delay in response. My water broke a few hours after posting. Four hour labour (Barely had time to get the epi once I got to the hospital) Compared to my first (20 hours 30 mins, episiotome, and forcepts, 200 stitches, lost almost 2 litres of blood, and needed a couple of hours of surgery) it was relativley easy. Baby girl, 8 lbs,12 oz. Contractions started 11:30pm, she was born 3:01am. We brought her home around lunch time. Absolutley beautiful . We named her Katharina Margaret (Katie). DD2 loves her. She points out her hair, her ears, her eyes, her nose, and her mouth to EVERYONE who comes to see her. She can say her name, and trys to help us when Katie cries. I'll try to post a picture under the same forum, unless anyone knows how to do it from here? Thanks for all the responses.

Wooooohoooooooo!

congrats!! :yay: :yay:

mamax2 said:
Contractions started 11:30pm, she was born 3:01am. We brought her home around lunch time.

WHAT????? ON THE SAME DAY???!!!!!!

(gains composure slightly) Congratulations!!! and

:welcome: to the world Katie!!

Congratulations on your new addition glad to hear it didn't take too much longer must have been pixie dust helping! pixiedust:

Thank you everyone! So far she is a great baby. Slept thru 3 nights already. My older dd's name is Hannah. She was a good baby too. Great sleeper. So far it looks like we have two with very similar personalities.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter