Baby Care Package

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by Lindsay, Jan 25, 2013.

1. Lindsay

Lindsay Earning My Ears

I read somewhere that Disney offers a baby care package on board. Has anyone heard of this? If so what does it include and is it an extra cost?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. PrincessShmoo

PrincessShmoo DIS Veteran

That would be Babies Travel Lite.

http://www.babiestravellite.com/?AFFIL=DCL

4. Meghatron

Meghatron DIS Veteran

The shipping is crazy expensive. I would price out what it would cost you to buy the supplies on your own (most likely at a discount if you have Amazon Prime) and then the luggage fees. Because we are only flying one-way, the baggage fee for DS's diapers/formula/whatever is well under half of what Babies Travel Lite wanted to charge us for shipping, not to mention what we will be saving on the cost of the supplies themselves.

5. mickeyschickie

mickeyschickie Disney Commando in Laid-back Mom disguise...heh he

diapers aren't too bad to pack, I just put a flat layer in the bottom of everyone's suitcases and we will need to travel with wipes and formula anyway. How old is your baby? ours is 8 months and is almost done with baby food or purrees. but in the MDRs they will also purree real food for your baby if needed

6. k3chantal

k3chantal DIS Veteran

In my opinion, crazy extra cost! Yes, the diapers and wipes were bulky but by the time the trip ended, I had room for all the trinkets, fish extender gifts and souvenirs I had purchased. I think as we rolled into our driveway after our 10 day trip, we had three diapers left. Perfect!

7. lorenni

lorenni DIS Veteran

If you need any special liquids (premixed formula, pediasure, etc) then this service can be very helpful for that as well.