Baby Book Swap Updates

I am sorry to be running a bit late! I have had to work every night for the last week and a half, and have had very little time to finish this one up. I have to work again tonight until 11:00pm, so the earliest I can get them out now will be Monday. :guilty: Will that still be okay?

That's okay. You're not the only one who's running behind. It's okay with me to send out late. As long as we get everyone turned in at some point. :p
Thanks for checking in.

Gosh, I'm so sorry, but I was thinking that the due date was the 15th, not the 9th. I will definitely go to the post office today. :blush:

Ooops!! Where did the time go? I'll get them out soon!!
Sorry! (SO glad I'm not the only one!!)

No problem. It's easier since it's such a small group. I'll be awaiting everyone's packages! :laundy:

PoohBearLovinMama,
I have received your items. Another set of gorgeous elements! I can't believe how talented everyone is!

How is everyone else doing? Will we be able to send out by next week?

Okay, all. I'm having a hard time with the last 3 people to send their items...Luckily, it's a small swap. But still.

fanofthemouse wrote she was postal back on 6/8. I have not received that yet.

Tink&Belle'sMom on 6/9 said she'd get it out Monday (6/12) I have not received that yet.

bclydia says she'll get hers out soon. This was on 6/12. Any progress yet?

I wrote each of these ladies a PM and got only one reply from fanofthemouse who said she'd gone postal already. So the question is...what do we want to do? I know it's a small swap, but I don't want to have all these beautiful items a waste, sent back to their original creators because we can't swap out. So, any ideas?

And the ladies who I have not received from, any news there?

Would anyone be interested in swapping out what we have and than just sending the extras back? I'm up for whatever the goup decides..
You have been such a wonderful and tolerable hostess!! :)

I just feel bad that this swap was supposed to be over and done with, and here I am still holding everyone's stuff hostage. pirate:

But if everyone doesn't mind the wait, it's not like I'm going to run off and scrap my baby stuff right away. We all know that we swap but not scrap around here! :happytv:

Ohana 4 said:
I just feel bad that this swap was supposed to be over and done with, and here I am still holding everyone's stuff hostage. pirate:

But if everyone doesn't mind the wait, it's not like I'm going to run off and scrap my baby stuff right away. We all know that we swap but not scrap around here! :happytv:
Holding on to it is no problem for me!!! I have a swap that is about to end..another that will end in July... and working on the blue million others... I'm happy to wait... this way I can finish my other swaps and hopfully this winter.. use my swap-aholic materials that have been swapped with me!!!

I was just checking to see where we were with this swap. I don't mind waiting for the others to send in their items or swapping with what you have. Either way is fine with me. Thank you for hosting!

PoohBearLovinMama said:
I was just checking to see where we were with this swap. I don't mind waiting for the others to send in their items or swapping with what you have. Either way is fine with me. Thank you for hosting!

I'm the same way- but I have a scrap weekend planned in August and I would like to have the stuff to use in my little girls books....
Thanks for hosting!
S :)

I just received Tink&Belle'sMom's items so we're now only waiting for 2 girls. One said she redid her items and was supposedly sending out Monday. The other I haven't heard back from, even after PMing her. So, I'll probably wait until July 5 and then just swap what we have. I'm leaving for Disneyland on the 7th, so I don't want to keep those things that long. Is that okay with everyone? That will give these two others another few days, but not indefinite amounts of days. ;)

Ohana 4 said:
I just received Tink&Belle'sMom's items so we're now only waiting for 2 girls. One said she redid her items and was supposedly sending out Monday. The other I haven't heard back from, even after PMing her. So, I'll probably wait until July 5 and then just swap what we have. I'm leaving for Disneyland on the 7th, so I don't want to keep those things that long. Is that okay with everyone? That will give these two others another few days, but not indefinite amounts of days. ;)
I'm fine with whatever you decide!! :0 Thanks so much for hosting this!!! :)

I'm fine with whatever you decide also!! I did not mean to add pressure- my scrap weekend is in the end of August. Thanks so much for hosting this!!!

Shawna

I have received fanofthemouse's items. The zip was incorrect and the first package never got to me. She redid all her items and sent them to me and this time, even though the zip was still wrong, the mail got it right and I received them.
I'll be sending everything out on Monday. I looked to see bclydia's history and she hasn't posted anywhere since the 13th. So I think I'll just send out without her items. I hope the mail is not calling Monday an official holiday though.

party:

Okay,
Everyone's package is going out this afternoon. With the exception of PoohBearLovinMama's.

Candy- I can't seem to find your address. Can you pm me with it please?

Whoever made items for bclydia (I think there were only 3) I sent back an extra boy item to you.

Thank you to everyone who included little extras. It was very kind! ::MinnieMo

ETA: And an extra girl item too.

Ohana 4 said:
Okay,
Everyone's package is going out this afternoon. With the exception of PoohBearLovinMama's.

Candy- I can't seem to find your address. Can you pm me with it please?

Whoever made items for bclydia (I think there were only 3) I sent back an extra boy item to you.

Thank you to everyone who included little extras. It was very kind! ::MinnieMo

Thank you!! You are just wonderful!!! I can't wait to get these!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter