"Babe, I Messed My Pants..." An Oct 2013 TR - FINAL UPDATE! Added 5/24

sorry to see the trip (and thus the TR) end - but it was obviously a memorable one. Sorry that Lumar was feeling a bit ill but glad he was able to get through the day

Love the Robin Hood Statue - really cute. Love that movie and agree with you that it is a great memento for the trip and is something you can reference when you tell this story for generations to come :goodvibes

and super, super glad to hear the crazy neighbor will be leaving! :thumbsup2

Aawwww, it's the end? I always hate the last update.

I love your little Robin Hood figure. That's so cute and will always have such a wonderful memory attached to it!

I can't wait for the pre-wedding PTR!!!! And I'm glad to hear the crazy neighbor will be gone soon! keeping my fingers crossed quieter neighbors move in!

Firstly, yay for crazy neighbour lady leaving! What a nasty whackadoodle! Normally I would wish itchy gross things upon her but she does have a kid, so I guess I wish some clarity and a personality lobotomy on her. lol

I love love the Robin Hood statue! So very appropriate to take home as a keepsake! And you know Robin Hood is just awesome sauce! :lovestruc

I'm sad this is the last update! I have so enjoyed you sharing your trip with us. It was fantastic and fun!(And convinced me to add Via Napoli!). I look forward to your Pre-Wedding PTR though! :goodvibes :hug::goodvibes

I am just catching up after our vacation to WDW (got back 9 days ago) and aww, that's great that you got to meet Jack and Sally! My 5 year old loves Jack and Sally so we will definitely be attending MNSSHP at some point so that we can stand in line to meet them. ;) We met talking Mickey on our trip and our kids loved him! (He had them roar like lions..:lmao: )

I'm sad to see the end of your TR but it was a great read! :) Oh, and I know what it's like to have crazy neighbors. We live in military base housing and let's just say some of our neighbors..are umm, a little out there. :rolleyes2

Btw, we ate at Columbia Harbour House for lunch on our trip because of your TR. :blush: It was delicious! :thumbsup2

Ali, I'm sorry to see your TR end, but excited for your wedding PTR.

I'm sorry that Lumar was not feeling so well on your travel day home, but glad you were able to enjoy DTD. That ice cream is screaming to me right now...but I'm too full from our dinner that we just finished at Olive Garden.

Thanks for sharing. I enjoyed as always.

You're the best, Kathy! Thanks so much for reading along! I know you're just about there now (if not there already!) and I know you'll have a great trip with the urchins! :goodvibes

sorry to see the trip (and thus the TR) end - but it was obviously a memorable one. Sorry that Lumar was feeling a bit ill but glad he was able to get through the day

Love the Robin Hood Statue - really cute. Love that movie and agree with you that it is a great memento for the trip and is something you can reference when you tell this story for generations to come :goodvibes

and super, super glad to hear the crazy neighbor will be leaving! :thumbsup2

Thank you so much for reading along and for your Crazy Neighbor Support! I'm just so glad that the end is near!

Aawwww, it's the end? I always hate the last update.

I love your little Robin Hood figure. That's so cute and will always have such a wonderful memory attached to it!

I can't wait for the pre-wedding PTR!!!! And I'm glad to hear the crazy neighbor will be gone soon! keeping my fingers crossed quieter neighbors move in!

I actually get to call Disney about the wedding plans in a couple weeks! It felt like it would never get here and now I'm like "no! I don't have enough money saved yet!" :rotfl2: Thanks for reading!

Firstly, yay for crazy neighbour lady leaving! What a nasty whackadoodle! Normally I would wish itchy gross things upon her but she does have a kid, so I guess I wish some clarity and a personality lobotomy on her. lol

I love love the Robin Hood statue! So very appropriate to take home as a keepsake! And you know Robin Hood is just awesome sauce! :lovestruc

I'm sad this is the last update! I have so enjoyed you sharing your trip with us. It was fantastic and fun!(And convinced me to add Via Napoli!). I look forward to your Pre-Wedding PTR though! :goodvibes :hug::goodvibes

Robin Hood! ::swoon:: And now there's another reason for him to be one of my favorites! I hope you LOVE Via Napoli as much as we did! It's a little loud in there, but the pizza was soooo yummy! (and as for my neighbor, I keep hoping she falls off the balcony one of these days...is that horrible, or what?!) Thanks for joining in!

I am just catching up after our vacation to WDW (got back 9 days ago) and aww, that's great that you got to meet Jack and Sally! My 5 year old loves Jack and Sally so we will definitely be attending MNSSHP at some point so that we can stand in line to meet them. ;) We met talking Mickey on our trip and our kids loved him! (He had them roar like lions..:lmao: )

I'm sad to see the end of your TR but it was a great read! :) Oh, and I know what it's like to have crazy neighbors. We live in military base housing and let's just say some of our neighbors..are umm, a little out there. :rolleyes2

Btw, we ate at Columbia Harbour House for lunch on our trip because of your TR. :blush: It was delicious! :thumbsup2

I hope you guys had a GREAT trip! I wish we could go for a few days this year but unless we win Powerball, it's a no-go. Too many big things to save up for! My brother is military...I can only imagine what you deal with! I'm so glad you tried CHH! It's seriously the only CS place I'll willingly eat at in MK. Casey's always makes us sick and Cosmic Rays is just so boring (and crowded!) Glad you liked it! And talking Mickey is a trip, isn't he!? We had a good time with that meet & greet! Thanks for reading!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter