B2B in Vancouver

Thanks! Started reading your TR by the way. Love your obsession with Walgreens.

I'm the same way with places I visit....for a while after my first London visit I was obsessed with Boots and all things Marks & Spencer Foodhall related :rotfl: In Paris I'm obsessed with Monoprix, and if I see a Carrerfour I literally go bananas. We were in Italy driving past a Carrerfour and I screamed "OMG, a CARRERFOUR" and our driver thought I was insane. So I understand :laughing:

I felt the same about Boots when I first came to the UK. I am originally from Germany. After having lived in the UK for 17 years, the novelty has worn off. I still love the Marks and Spencer Foodhall though.

Corinna

DH and I were on the LA to Vancouver repo last month. Some of the passengers did a b2b2b. They boarded in Miami, sailed through the Panama Canal and up the Mexican Riviera to Los Angeles. 2nd part of the cruise was up the Calif coast to Vancouver, then part 3: on to Alaska and back to Vancouver. Four weeks on the Wonder -- tough life.

DH and I were on the LA to Vancouver repo last month. Some of the passengers did a b2b2b. They boarded in Miami, sailed through the Panama Canal and up the Mexican Riviera to Los Angeles. 2nd part of the cruise was up the Calif coast to Vancouver, then part 3: on to Alaska and back to Vancouver. Four weeks on the Wonder -- tough life.

Nice :thumbsup2 Though I'd be afraid of getting a stateroom host or a server team that I didn't like for that long....and then switching mid cruise and having to see them again for the next 3 weeks.

Nice :thumbsup2 Though I'd be afraid of getting a stateroom host or a server team that I didn't like for that long....and then switching mid cruise and having to see them again for the next 3 weeks.

If I got either a stateroom host or server team I didn't like, I would be making sure it got changed before the first cruise was over. If I didn't care for their service, it wouldn't bother me if I ran into them again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter