[b]june 1, 2013 magic med 7 day[/b]

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Meets' started by valbob89, Jan 25, 2012.

1. Disney mam

Disney mam Mouseketeer

We're growing in numbers now. :thumbsup2

I emailed my TA this morning to see if I could possibly move to deck 2 as my boys asked to have the large single port hole. Hopefully I will not get seasick, but want to stay as low down as possible as I heard this helps.

I have to wait until next Tuesday to find out though, as my TA is out of the office until then. No rush I guess, 433 days 19 hours to go, or 10411 hours.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Tracerr00

Tracerr00 DIS Veteran

Hi all! So...either I have to much time on my hands or I'm too excited about this trip! ;) I've created a website just for the June 1st 2013 Med cruise. I'm trying to put all of the info in one spot just to make it a little easier to find. I'm not done with it because we don't have all of the information seeing as the cruise is over a year away but I'll add things as I get them.

I took the information off of valbob's spreadsheet and have included this for a roll call. If you would like your name off of this site (or added if I've missed anyone) or need something corrected please PM me or click on Minnie at the bottom of the first page to send me a message.

I'm open to suggestions so please take a look and let me know if there is anything that you'd like me to include! I'll be working on the FE Exchange page soon so you can PM me or send me a message if you'd like to participate. I've never done one so if you know what I should include on there please let me know.

http://medmagic06012013.weebly.com/index.html

4. Kirbo

Kirbo Runs with Scissors

Love the website! :thumbsup2 Very nice job.

5. Kirbo

Kirbo Runs with Scissors

:rotfl:

6. valbob89

valbob89 DIS Veteran

I'll move the link to the first postings. Val

7. Disney mam

Disney mam Mouseketeer

Hi Tracey, fab site. I have just book marked it. :)

I will probably participate in the FE, I actually picked up something little today for the kids. lol :yay:

I think it would be nice to pin somewhere how many boys and how many girls are on the cruise. Just thinking, because I am noticing lots of girls about the same age and limited boys. This is purely for my own selfish reasoning as to who my boys may get to know and also, for FE count. Making it easier to know what sort of item and age range to buy for (plenty of time I know). lol

Rhian

8. Tracerr00

Tracerr00 DIS Veteran

I started looking at some items for the FE too. I'm trying to find some things that aren't really big so I can fit them in my carr on!;)

Hopefully I'll have a little time soon and I can put together something to see how many kiddos we have on our cruise! I hope we do a DISmeet so we can get the kids together to meet each other. It'll be nice for them to have some friends right away!

9. bobbiwoz

bobbiwoz I'm happy to dance with you!

Tracerr00, thanks for the website! DH can't wait to book the air. We're hoping to use his miles from all of his work travels!

10. dismom73

dismom73 <font color=darkorchid>It's an illness, I know!<br

:thumbsup2 Cool website! My family will be participating in the FE....can't wait.
    My DD(12) brought home some school work the other day, they are studying ancient Rome and they read a book about Pompei. I was so excited to see that!

11. Disney mam

Disney mam Mouseketeer

My 8 year old son will be doing "Gladiators" next term and my 6 year old read a book about chariots which piqued my 8 year old interest. He read it also (only a story book) but they were really interested and even want to watch "Ben Hur". :rotfl2: So, over the Easter holidays I guess we will watch that.

Seems like we are all getting a little more excited now. :)

12. HELPDESKGUY

HELPDESKGUY Disney Dad

So any takers on what airfare might look like RT from the States?

13. Tracerr00

Tracerr00 DIS Veteran

Should we all take a guess and see who comes closest to their number? :rotfl2: I'm coming from Minneapolis so I'm hoping that I can get it for $1200 or less.

14. HELPDESKGUY

HELPDESKGUY Disney Dad

Maybe we can make it part of a lottery that someone wins during our meet and greet?

I'm guessing RT from CLE is $900.

15. Tracerr00

Tracerr00 DIS Veteran

I love it! We can put the guesses on the website that I've got going. Let me enter an official guess then - I'll say $1189 per person from MSP!

16. HELPDESKGUY

HELPDESKGUY Disney Dad

Maybe we should take all the guesses and come up with and average. who ever comes closest wins?

Only airfare from USA to Spain?

soonest we will be able to get a price is about June.....

17. Tracerr00

Tracerr00 DIS Veteran

Oops - I just went and added a page with our guesses on the website!

18. Disney mam

Disney mam Mouseketeer

I won't be able to play, but will watch you all and hope for low prices.

I will not even be flying from the UK, I will be coming by trains.

19. HELPDESKGUY

HELPDESKGUY Disney Dad

Oh wow...I wish I had that option!

20. Disney mam

Disney mam Mouseketeer

My kids are really excited about sleeping on the overnight hotel train from Paris to Barcelona. They think it looks sooo cool. :cool1:

Would still be better if my hubby would fly. But at least this way, we will get the chance to try something different.

I will be taking my travel sick meds before the hotel train. lol I am sure that is going to be quite fast and full on motion. The Eurostar night train from DLP is quite a rough ride, always is. However, the morning train from London to DLP is always smooth. :confused3

21. HELPDESKGUY

HELPDESKGUY Disney Dad

Could you point me to some websites...First time we cruise in Europe and not really sure what the method of travel to Spain might be...