B&BW: Some sale items now 90% off

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by jiminy14, Jul 6, 2006.

1. jiminy14

jiminy14 DIS Veteran

Visited one of my local Bath & Bodyworks today and found a new table marked 90% OFF. I bought a small Goldie make-up bag for $1, some small bottles of milk bath for 30 cents, a large bottle of Fresh Memoirs of a Geisha cologne for $4.80 and several pairs of striped flip-flops for $1 each. They also had some scented oils for $1.30 and wooden storage boxes (looks like a drawer) for $1.50. I hope to check out the others near me tomorrow.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. punkin712

punkin712 DIS Veteran

WHOA! Which store in NJ did you go to?

4. jiminyC_fan

jiminyC_fan <font color=FF00CC>Missing Captain Mickey!<br><fon

Hey, that's pretty good!!

5. powellrj

powellrj DIS Veteran

I made a huge dent in my christmas shopping today! I found the bathrobes that had been $80 marked down to $20, lots of the really expensive aromatherapy items for 90% off so they were $2.00 and $2.40 each! I shopped for the cousins, moms and extras for office parties and gift exchanges!!

6. mantysk8coach

mantysk8coach Proud member of the DIS chapter of NKOTB Anonymous

Woo hoo! Going to "the big city" shopping tomorrow, so I'm excited! That's actually why I just logged on right now, to find out about what major mall stores have sales going on.

Thanks!

7. jiminy14

jiminy14 DIS Veteran

I bought all of the items at the B&BW store in the Moorestown Mall. I checked the Cherry Hill Mall store today and they had one lone bottle of aromatherapy lotion for 90% off. They had many of the items that Moorestown had but at Cherry Hill they were still 75% off and the Goldie bag I got for $1 was regular price there. I guess that's probably because Cherry Hill is a flagship store and does a lot of business.
    I am going to try and check the Marlton store tomorrow and see what they have left. If I find anything good I will post tomorrow.