AWESOME Key West Coupons

pearlieq

<font color=green>They can sit & spin<br><font col
My apologies if these have been posted before--they didn't come up when I searched.

Also, credit is due to mazzarafe in the May 6th meet thread for pointing these out! :thumbsup2

The Key West Attractions Association is offering 2 for 1 coupons on several of the best Key West attractions (train/trolley tours, pirate museum, butterfly conservatory, etc.). They are vaild from 4/16/06 - 10/15/06.

Here's the link: http://www.keywestfun.org/coupons.pdf

Gee, thanks guys. Never saw any this good. But....rats we will be in Key West on 10-22. Sure hope they extend them!

Carla

Thanks. We'll be a party of 14 and can use all the discounts we can get.

Thank you so much, with these coupons you just saved us at lest $66.00 for our small group of 4 adults.

;) THanks for the post :) I just printed them out to put in my Cruise folder. :thumbsup2

We are leaving on our Western cruise on May 20th. AAA had only outdated coupons of no use to us. Your posting of the coupons will help out our party of 4 to really enjoy Key west. You are the GREATEST!

Thanks so much for the Key West coupons! Is anyone going to be in KW May 12 and 13? We are planning to do the scavenger hunt but need a group of 10 minimum before they run one (we have 6)

Any interest?

Lisa :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter