Avengers is pure win!

Ah heck...
My eyes glazed over :faint: about 3 posts into this thread as I have never taken interest in comic books.

However, I am glad to hear this is an entertaining movie because DH and DS are interested :3dglasses and we will be on the Disney Wonder in about a month -- in 3D maybe?
Really hoping to see it then!

John Carter? Maybe that will be on the Wonder then too... It's the only way I will consider seeing it!

Saw this movie and i really enjoyed it. My wife was surprised because she knows i'm not that big into action movies.

For some reason I did enjoy this one. It was just....fun. Kind of makes you feel like a kid.

In fact at one point in the movie, where there was something dangerous going on, I noticed a boy at about 8 or 9 who was literally on the edge of his seat and looked like he was ready to pounce. Sure enough one the danger was over he actually exclaimed "he did it!". He was so immersed in the film he didn't look like he was aware he was in a crowded theater. Throughout the rest of the film i kept glancing over at him and smiling since it reminded me of the joys of childhood.

Ah heck...
My eyes glazed over :faint: about 3 posts into this thread as I have never taken interest in comic books.

However, I am glad to hear this is an entertaining movie because DH and DS are interested :3dglasses and we will be on the Disney Wonder in about a month -- in 3D maybe?
Really hoping to see it then!

John Carter? Maybe that will be on the Wonder then too... It's the only way I will consider seeing it!

You don't have to be into the comics to enjoy this film. I know I never have read any of them. I think that is what surprised me. I have now seen it 3x times and can tell you that, it was just as much fun as the first. 3D was definitively worth it. Which in many films its not, because the 3D is gimmicky.

John Carter wasn't a bad film. I enjoyed it for what it was and the ending was different. But I think a BIG difference in both films, one of them I looked at my watch and wondered when the film might be over; the other film, I never cared about the time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter