Avengers: Age of Disney

I saw it yesterday with DH, DD21 and 2 friends. I liked it but not as much as the first one. Still will see it again.

Did catch it Saturday night and I really liked it although it's not nearly as good as the first Avengers. Didn't like the villain too much.
He's no Loki!
loki_emoticon_by_starrypoke-d5ftgya.gif
I kind of wonder if Marvel plans on continuously introducing new superhero characters that it will take away screen time from the main avengers.
ironmannz6.gif
I do like the idea of the Scarlet Witch though. Does anyone know who the winged character they should at the end with two others and the Scarlet Witch is? I'm assuming we will see more of those four in the next flick.

---MINOR SPOILERS---

^ That winged character is Falcon from Captain America: The Winter Soldier (If you haven't seen it, it's really good!). It seems to me like that is our new Avengers team and I don't expect to see all the original Avengers back until Infinity War Part 2. So, we'll have War Machine (Don Cheadle), Vision (Paul Betanny), Scarlet Witch (Elizabeth Olsen), and Falcon (Anthony Mackie) Led by Cap and Widow. Per comic book convention expect the new kids to get in a scrape only to be rescued by the original big guns! That's my take on it anyway, and it sounds mighty fine to me.

Avengers: Age of Ultron was great. Saw it last night. BTW: There is a scene part way into the credits. It is important to stay and watch this scene. However, there is not a second scene at the end of the credits, so you don't need to stay to the end.

Lots of laugh out loud good lines, good interactions and crazy action. Kudos to the entire team to include a number of key character development arcs in the midst of such an action oriented pic that is full of characters. Loved James Spader's Ultron. He was good and had some good lines.

It had the second biggest opening weekend ever ($191 Million) behind Avengers ($207 Million). This was attributed to a number of big sporting events including the big fight and the Kentucky Derby. It should have legs and will end up with more money worldwide than Avengers and about the same maybe a little less domestically. All around a gargantuan hit. It already has over $600 Million worldwide and it hasn't opened in China yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter