AVATAR and SIGNATURE ISSUES- READ HERE FIRST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah that explains it! I was getting an error when I tried to change my avatar pic, glad I found this thread!

NEW POSTERS must have at least 10 posts in order to add an Avatar or Signature to their profiles. After your 10th post there is also a time delay before these options will be available (usually about 30-60 mintues)

When these features have been enabled you will be able to hover over your username in the upper right corner and see options for Avatar and Signature .

For assistance with these or any other Technical "how do I" questions please read the FAQ here on the Welcome Board >>***FAQ's***<< incl. AVATARS, SIGS, FINDING YOUR POSTS etc or post your questions to the Technical Support Board .
THank you!

so with the 10 post rule i do not agree with it. i want to send a message to a fellow member and the only way to do so is to post 10 item prior to sending a message. the rules should be re hashed and when we as poster try to post fluff to qualify we get punished..

so with the 10 post rule i do not agree with it. i want to send a message to a fellow member and the only way to do so is to post 10 item prior to sending a message. the rules should be re hashed and when we as poster try to post fluff to qualify we get punished..

With over 60 boards here there are plenty of ways for you to jump in and get involved and make relevant posts in a short time in order to reach the 10 post minimum.

Thanks for the info! Couldn't figure out why my countdown tickers were not appearing.

NEW POSTERS must have at least 10 posts in order to add an Avatar or Signature to their profiles. After your 10th post there is also a time delay before these options will be available (usually about 30-60 mintues)

When these features have been enabled you will be able to hover over your username in the upper right corner and see options for Avatar and Signature .

For assistance with these or any other Technical "how do I" questions please read the FAQ here on the Welcome Board >>***FAQ's***<< incl. AVATARS, SIGS, FINDING YOUR POSTS etc or post your questions to the Technical Support Board .

Thanks for this!

Fwew! I was wondering why it kept giving me an error when I tried to add a picture for my profile.

I shall wait until 10 posts strong! :)

KovuLover :simba:

Thank you. I'm new here. :fish:I was trying to figure out why it wouldn't tell me how many post before it gave me the option. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter