Availability on Cruisefish

DnA2010

Rope Drop!
Hi Folks,

I recently learned about cruisefish, so was checking out availability on some of the cruises we are considering- Panama from San Diego next year for example only has 10A inside left- just curious if a lot of these are held bookings and may not transpire- you can reserve but up to a point can still move/cancel correct, so more cabins come available ?

Hi Folks,

I recently learned about cruisefish, so was checking out availability on some of the cruises we are considering- Panama from San Diego next year for example only has 10A inside left- just curious if a lot of these are held bookings and may not transpire- you can reserve but up to a point can still move/cancel correct, so more cabins come available ?

Once a deposit is put down on a reservation, no more payments are required until the paid in full date. Sometimes you'll find space open up just before the paid in full date. That's because people can cancel their reservations at that time and still get all their money back.

As to what's available currently, I see 10A, 9B, C, & D, 6A, 5B, 4A, B & E, and Concierge 1 bedrooms having availability. That can vary daily, depending on how often that site updates. I know they had a period recently that they didn't update anything for about a month.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter