**Autumn/Hallowe'en Secret Exchange - Sent/Received Thread**

look what the postie delivered to me today :banana:

Thanks ever so much, its fab stuff and really nice to get a pressie in the post. :hug:

2007_1018Florida20070055.jpg

I know that Terri was posting her present late, but has everyone else now posted theirs ?

Can I just check that my list is correct ? I've got

Not yet posted

Terri (posting late, as away)
Anna

Not yet received their present

Me
Terri
Karen
Anna
Jules
Jackie

Please let us know when you have sent/received your gift

Thanks

Lovely pressies everyone :thumbsup2

HI
Posted 1st class recorded this morning
(got back way late yesterday XX)

Had a lovely weekend in DLRP, with no kidsXX
(did miss the little one though )

:woohoo: :woohoo: so excited, my neighbour just delivered my parcel, all beautifully wrapped, I have had wonderful pressies and will post a picture soon, I got a gift packed set of three Disney Halloween China Candle Holders, they all have Mickey ears, a pumpkin, a ghost and a spooky black one, they all have Mickey faces carved into them, so they glow when they have candles in, also a box of 12 Yankee Candle Cider Web Halloween t-lights. I love Mickey, love candle holders and love Yankee Candles, so I couldn't have picked anything nicer.

Thank You Thank You to my secret sender, you are an absolute star xxxx

Received mine!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I got a very cute Halloween Winnie the Pooh, spooky straws, pumpkin garland, bubble pen, pumpkin candles and a superb Trick or Treat bag!

IMG_0150.jpg

Thank you, Spooky Secret Sender! I shall be decorating the windows in my hall this weekend - can't wait...

Great pressie Karen :thumbsup2 I think my present has arrived, as there was a card put through the door this morning - I'll let you know later when I've been to pick it up ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter