autograph cards??

Discussion in 'Creative DISigns' started by Jillianv29, May 12, 2012.

1. Jillianv29

Jillianv29 Mouseketeer

I was searching for ideas for autographs and someone mentioned they found autograph cards on these boards. I searched a little and couldnt find them. Does anyone have a link to these or anymore information? My son love his Phillies cards and plays with them everyday (they are around 4X6) so I thought this sounded like a really cute idea and then afterwards I could laminate them.

Thanks in advance.

2. MusicMouse

MusicMouse Ph.D. Finally!

Come join us on the Autograph Book Thread (link in my signature)! Post #1 has links to all of the DISigners who make autograph cards and pages, and step by step instructions on how to put them together in an autograph book. Post #2 has an updated list of all of the characters that are currently appearing in the Parks. :goodvibes

3. stewartclan4

stewartclan4 stewartclan4

I don't know that we've ever used index card style items for autographs, but I have used a fabric panel with the princesses on it (available at a fabric store), then had the princess autograph that with a sharpie. I think we got most of those at the princess breakfast at Akershus. Then I used that fabric panel to make a wall hanging for my daughter's room. I've also taken a scrapbook with tons of blank pages, then had each character sign a page, adding the photos of that character and my kids to the page later. I kind of built the scrapbook around those pages. Turned out great :-)