autograph books

tkrules

Earning My Ears
I have heard that they sell autograph books at the parks, do they sell them on the boat also? I would like one (a Disney one) for each of my kids and I can't find them at the store. Anyone know the scoop???? Thanks!

I believe that these ran 6 or 6.50 in the gift shop. Also they were on sail on deck by the pool in the afternoon. Hope this helps.

The Disney Stores used to sell them but they no longer do. You can order them ahead of time from the WDW merchandise number (which I do not have but I know someone will post it). Or you purchase them onboard in Mickey Mates. I do not think they are DCL specific...just the same ones they sell at the park.

MJ

that's what i did for my DSs. just got those mini photo albums ($1.99 at target), stuck some 4x6 blank index cards on one slot. the index cards are to be taken out for the characters to sign. and when they go get their autographs, i'm sure we'd be taking pix of the boys with the characters, so the other side of the slot will be filled with pix. so when it's "complete", they'll have a photo/auto-graph book, flip to picture of mickey,with autograph underneath the picture, so they'd all be on one page. for the cover of the book, i just got a DCL logo & put it on. it was easy!

just a thought.....:wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter