Autograph books at Resort Hotels?

prairiesarah

Mouseketeer
Just wondering if anyone knows if you can buy Autograph books at the resort hotels (specifically AKL). I was going to order one from the Disney Store but since I am in Canada it was going to be $24.50 shipping for a $7.95 book! So was just wondering if we might be able to buy one at the hotel or do we have to wait till we get to the parks? Just thinking DS will be so excited when we get there he won't want to stop to buy one but is going to want one. Was also thinking I would get my MIL to check the Disney Store when she is in Calgary next month and see if they happen to have them in store.

We have been to Disney 7 times and every resort we have ever stayed at ALL had books in the gift shop. I can't imagine AK being any different. Hope you have a great time! We will be there in December and can hardly wait!:yay:

You can definitely buy an autograph book at your resort! :thumbsup2 Also the parks have shops right at the entrance as well. :) Have fun!!!

They also sell cool pens! :)

A6ObrpgCEAAQwxo.jpg

Thanks everyone! I am glad to hear they do have them as that will be something we can do when touring around the resort the first night. We get in too late to go to the parks (for us at least), but early enough to have dinner, a swim and to check out the resort.

We have been to Disney 7 times and every resort we have ever stayed at ALL had books in the gift shop. I can't imagine AK being any different. Hope you have a great time! We will be there in December and can hardly wait!:yay:

We will be there in December and I can't wait either!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter