Aulani Check in before we leave?

Discussion in 'DVC Resorts' started by erikawolf2004, Mar 7, 2013.

1. erikawolf2004

erikawolf2004 DIS Veteran DVC Gold

I have read that you should call and check in and do your room requests before you leave...do I call Aulani direct of Member Services? We leave next Friday:cool1:

Thanks, Erika

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. floribr1

floribr1 Mouseketeer

We did our requests through Member Services, and everything worked perfectly. They even made a note of our "special ocassion" (our honeymoon) and mentioned it upon check-in, etc.

I also highly recommend doing on-line check in at Aulani. Unlike the often spotty results I have got from doing the online check in at WDW, at Aulani they had everything pre-printed in a package for us, greeted us at the entry and gave us an introductory tour. Definitely -- check-in online!

4. erionm

erionm DIS Veteran

You can check-in on-line at MyDisneyReservation.com

You have to select Aulani at the bottom of the page. Not sure what kind of room requests are available during the on-line check-in process.

5. Anal Annie

Anal Annie <font color=magenta>....at least I KNOW I'm a kook

I made some room requests when I made our reservation so I don't understand the need to re-do them with this early check-in process.:confused3

6. parrotheadlois

parrotheadlois DIS Veteran

Agree. We did online checkin. Our special occasion was remembered and our request was too. Checkin was a breeze.

7. dizneekrazee

dizneekrazee Fullfilling my bucket list, one vacation at a time

If I wanted to request an upgrade (upon availability of course), is the online check in my best bet? Or a phone call?

8. erikawolf2004

erikawolf2004 DIS Veteran DVC Gold

I called MS last Friday and gave our room requests and then did our check in on line. I hope we get one of the rooms we want:) They said we couldn't do a check in over the phone through MS. Good luck!

Erika