Aulani at 7mos Week 1 April 2016

DixieDelights

Mouseketeer
We are planning a huge 10th & 40th birthday trip from the east coast for our spring break next year. Do you think we will be able to book a 1br for 7 nights starting sat april 2nd at the 7 month mark? We aren't picky on view - prefer pool then ocean but would take anything. Easter is march 27 so our week would not coincide. Hoping for pixie dust!!!!

I think so as long as you aren't stickler on what category. I can see perhaps the first weekend being tight as some people may stay the week from Easter. Due to the holiday being so close I'd definitely be prepared to book as soon as your window opens.

Probability is high for a 1BR. Even as one of the Easter weeks in 2015, 1BRs were open 7 months out for the time you want except for standard view. And for the week beginning April 11, 2015, the Saturday after Easter 2015, everything was open at Aulani except standard view. Like the WDW resorts, it appears that at Aulani, March and April are generally low to moderate DVC demand times.

We were thinking about going in 2016 so we monitored availability in 2015. We found 1 bedroom ocean. Jews wide own even at about 4 months out. So views were sold out but ocean views stayed available

We de used in the end to do DL And WDW

As to the Q about early Dec, Aulani was open at 7 months out for first two weeks of Dec 2015 except for standard view (and even that was open first week of Dec other than the GV)

Last edited:

How is Aulani in early to mid-December at the 7 month out point?

See above, also for further information be aware that Aulani, other than standard view and the hotel rooms, is still open in Dec 2015 through Dec 20 and it is now May 31, beyond the 7 month window.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter