Aulani 7 month chance Jul/Aug-14

Luv2trav

DIS Veteran
DVC Silver
Since the 7 month window just passed for this summer I hope someone can give me some advice. What are the chances of getting a studio (I'm not picky) for 10 consecutive days in late July early August the summer of 2014?

We were able to book an OV studio for 7 nights for this August. I watched the availability daily for about 2 weeks leading up to the dates we wanted & it seemed to be filling up pretty fast so I did it online promptly at 8:00 AM eastern. While I'd been watching the availability sometimes I would see OV as the only view open & all the others were booked so I was prepared to take whatever was open. I logged on early and was ready to go when the clock hit 8:00. When I finished securing my ressie I went back & searched again (like 10 min. later) and a couple of the nights we booked were gone for the OV studios and we would've had to waitlist the OV. Other types were open tho so we could've booked a poolview or something instead (the OV wasn't do or die). A few hours later I checked again and all of the views had limited availability and we would've had to waitlist pretty much any of them to get 7 consecutive nights in the same type of unit. So I am an example of it can be done but also that you should do it EARLY. We're going to Maui for 3 nights after Aulani as it's too far not to island hop so I don't know about adding additional nights but I would think you'd have to do it EARLY again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts