August Quiz - Around the World with Cast and Characters: THE RESULTS

TotallyAngelic

Disney Addict
Sorry for keeping you all in suspense but I was waiting on someone to submit their final answers.

First of all thank you so much to all of you who completed the quiz .... James, Karen, Claire W, Claire M, Corinna and Tony ... you all did very very well, and the final results were very very close, but of course there has to be a top 3, so with a loud drum-roll, here are the results in reverse order:

Congratulations to Our Winners

disney-lenox-mickey-s-congratulations-fine-china-425-figurine-510-p.jpg

In third place we have:

DOLPHINGIRL47

In second place we have:

PINKY166

and in first place .... with a clean slate ..... we have ........

TONY64

So well done and congratulations to Corinna, Claire and Tony .......

1686187k5oftpd8rq.gif

Could all of the top 3 please send me your addresses, and also your top 3 favourite Disney characters:

:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

Yay, I thought i'd blown it half way through! :laughing:

Congrats to Corinna & Tony, well done!

Thanks again for a fun quiz Sarah. Will PM you now. :thumbsup2

A clean slate! Well done Tony!

I enjoyed the quiz but knew i'd missed a few.

Well done anyone, thanks for a great quiz Sarah.

Hi .... Just re-discovered all my prizes for this quiz so can Corinna, Claire and Tony please PM your addresses as I have deleted the original PMs from back then. Sorry about the delay but everything got "put away" during our house extension .... better late than never I suppose ! :blush::blush::blush:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!