August Flights through majortravel.co.uk

pigspacey

Mouseketeer
Has anybody used this company? found them through travel supermarket and although the prices are still sky high for our dates (7th Aug -27th Aug) they are the cheapest I have found for 2 Adults and 1 child traveling indirect from Bristol to MCO via Newark. £1800.00, Virgin from LGW for same dates is £2400 :scared1:

Sorry, I haven't used majortravel.co.uk. Are your dates set in stone or can you be a little flexible? I have just checked the Continental website and if you went from August 2 -23 you can fly direct with Virgin Atlantic for £1794. These would be direct flights and would remove the hassle of having to change flights during the journey. It is cheaper to book VA through Continental rather than through VA direct. Don't ask me why>:confused3

I have used them twice and they have been very good to deal with. Infact we phoned because my parents wanted to fly out of gatwick with us but back into scotland. They sorted it out and didn't even charge any more. However I still think that those prices are quite high, have you checked the likes of travelrepublic for charter prices.

Sorry, I haven't used majortravel.co.uk. Are your dates set in stone or can you be a little flexible? I have just checked the Continental website and if you went from August 2 -23 you can fly direct with Virgin Atlantic for £1794. These would be direct flights and would remove the hassle of having to change flights during the journey. It is cheaper to book VA through Continental rather than through VA direct. Don't ask me why>:confused3

Thanks for your help, thats not too bad for Virgin direct during peak time. Have to fit round work so can only go a day either side really. We only live 30 mins from Bristol Airport compared to 3 + hours from Gatwick, also have to add in travel, overnight stay and parking at Gatwick which we don't need at Bristol. Also I hate the drive home after the night flight from Gatwick so really want to fly from somewhere a bit more local if the price is right

Mackey J I check flight prices as many times a days as I can, like alot of us are doing at the moment! Thanks for the positive reply re majortravel, good to know

Never used them but flight prices with Virgin for next August, for the dates we are thinking of going, work out slightly more expensive than Miles & Money with VA, but you can pay just a deposit rather than having to pay the whole amount there and then.
Useful if that's the way anyone would rather do it.

Booked flights with Major Travel about 5 years ago, didn't have any problems and would use them again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter