August Flights cheap

Anyone not sure about using Budgetair then another option is Orbitz.com, used them for years, one of the biggest travel companies in the world, same dates as my OP showing at $725.19 which is £450, other dates are cheaper. You pay in $'s so better to use a fee free credit card or you will pay conversion fee.
Group page http://corp.orbitz.com/

Anyone not sure about using Budgetair then another option is Orbitz.com, used them for years, one of the biggest travel companies in the world, same dates as my OP showing at $725.19 which is £450, other dates are cheaper. You pay in $'s so better to use a fee free credit card or you will pay conversion fee.
Group page http://corp.orbitz.com/

Big thank you for spotting this. I have booked through Orbitz because Budgetair didn't have exactly the same connections and the one coming back was less than an hour which I thought was pushing it. We paid £430 which I think is amazing and less than half what we paid this year. Haven't flown indirect since 1989! So we go on 22nd July till 13th August.
Anyone know if its worth upgrading to Economy plus for $79. Wouldn't bother on way out but way back might be worth thinking about.

Also, a minute after booking, my booking showed on Delta website so was happy about that.

Big thank you for spotting this. I have booked through Orbitz because Budgetair didn't have exactly the same connections and the one coming back was less than an hour which I thought was pushing it. We paid £430 which I think is amazing and less than half what we paid this year. Haven't flown indirect since 1989! So we go on 22nd July till 13th August.
Anyone know if its worth upgrading to Economy plus for $79. Wouldn't bother on way out but way back might be worth thinking about.

Also, a minute after booking, my booking showed on Delta website so was happy about that.

:thumbsup2
I often find better connections on Orbitz, UK agents tend to sell poor connection times cheaper, better ones at more money but Orbitz not so much.
It does make life easier going direct but if you are saving £400pp it has to be a consideration for most of us.

We flew back Economy Comfort this year, I thought it was worth it for the leg room, we paid £38pp, your offer is about £10pp more.
Matt blogged about EC here http://mathewgillings.wordpress.com/2012/08/13/day-25-returning-home/

Hope to see you out there, I really wish I could book.

these are some amazing prices !! and way cheaper than our originally planned september 2013 dates i had planned

Just booked flights from EDI with 2 stops 23 July - 7 Aug. 5adults and 1child £2500. Bargin. Now just to book DVC accommondation and car.

Amex just called to check that the payment I made to Orbitz was valid and turns out due to exchange rate I was only charged £1245 which is even less than budgetair so I am very happy.

Missed this thread earlier :sad1:

However we booked via lastminute indirect from Aberdeen at £465/person with Delta/Air France. This is cheaper than our flights last year booked under the Delta glitch, so we are happy with the deal.

Going a bit later than normal and off 4th - 24th July. Just need to work out whether we are going off-site or whether the lure of DDP will be too great to ignore :goodvibes

Missed this thread earlier :sad1:

However we booked via lastminute indirect from Aberdeen at £465/person with Delta/Air France. This is cheaper than our flights last year booked under the Delta glitch, so we are happy with the deal.

Going a bit later than normal and off 4th - 24th July. Just need to work out whether we are going off-site or whether the lure of DDP will be too great to ignore :goodvibes

Likely to miss you again Reid, I am expecting our dates to be from the 25th. Getting closer though :thumbsup2

How long do you think that you'll be there for wayne?

We are awaiting info from Matt's study abroad course. We believe he has to be at North Carolina Uni by the 17th August. If we are correct we will fly into Orlando on the 25th July then leave around 14th or 15th August and take a few days to drive up there.

Shame, it would have been good to catch up or attend one of your legendary DIS meets :)

Reid, you go regularly from Scotland: Do you find it better to go at the start of the school summer holidays rather than August, or is your timing dictated by other factors?

We are awaiting info from Matt's study abroad course. We believe he has to be at North Carolina Uni by the 17th August. If we are correct we will fly into Orlando on the 25th July then leave around 14th or 15th August and take a few days to drive up there.

We'll be there from the 9th, so hopefully I'll finally be able to meet you. Perhaps we'll even be able to come to a DIS meet! :cool1: :cool1:

We'll be there from the 9th, so hopefully I'll finally be able to meet you. Perhaps we'll even be able to come to a DIS meet! :cool1: :cool1:

hope we can arrange one but doubt we will be at OKW next year, I think we will be offsite. We will see though, plenty of time :goodvibes

Wow those prices are awesome but when I plug in my dates it's not coming in any lower than $1400 per adult which is still more than the £3000 we paid for 2adults and 2 children with BA. Must be our dates and the Channel Islands leg making our price so much higher. Happy flight hunting!!!

Wow those prices are awesome but when I plug in my dates it's not coming in any lower than $1400 per adult which is still more than the £3000 we paid for 2adults and 2 children with BA. Must be our dates and the Channel Islands leg making our price so much higher. Happy flight hunting!!!

You're not the only one. I put our dates in and couldn't find a price that was cheaper than the one that we'd booked with BA and the flights times and waits were not as good!

What do you think to this price?

London to Boston (stay in Boston 2 nights)
Boston to Orlando
Orlando to New York (stay in NY for 4 nights)
New York to London

£600.00 each.

This is economy, but still seems like a fab price, what do you think? All flights are via Delta.

Annette x

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter