August ADR at BOG now available (Feb 27)

GoofyDuck2

Earning My Ears
Starting new thread to put the information up where people can find it easily. If this helps you please reply.

ADRs for BOG dinner reservations at the end of August have been released en masse. This information is six pages deep in the August cancellations thread and IMO it should be flagrantly available for everyone who is looking, not just those who know how to subscribe. I only found out because I have been checking the reservation site several times a day. I pretty much shouted for joy when I got my birthday dinner reservation in the Beast's castle and I hope this helps someone else get what they've been wishing for.

Congrats on getting your Ressie's. I ate at BOG in December, and it was by far the best meal I have ever had at WDW. It is fantastic!! Keep your camera's ready.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter