August 8, 2015 * Fantasy * 7-Night Caribbean - Yeah Mon

Excited to be sailing with all of you!! The cruise is about four months away so get excited everyone!!!

Last edited:
How do we know when a FE list is started? We are first time cruisers on the August 8th Fantasy cruise and I will have a (9yo) birthday girl with me! Would love to participate and help celebrate her birthday!

We just booked our cruise for 8/8 this morning! I can't wait!! It will be me, DH, and 2 DDs (ages 15 and 12). We would love to join the FE group!

ETA: We've already had to change the date. We're doing the 5 night on the Dream 7/5 instead. I hope you all have a fantastic time!

Last edited:
Hi all. Me, my wife, and our 7 year old daughter are looking forward to this Disney Fantasy cruise. We are celebrating our 15th wedding anniversary as well as my wife's birthday while on this sailing. This will be only the second cruise that we've ever gone on and our first Disney cruise. We're interested in being part of the Fish Extender exchange.

Hello Everyone! My family will be celebrating my parents 45th anniversary on this cruise and it will be my 3 year old daughter and husband's first cruise. My parents and I have done lots of cruising but this is out first disney cruise.

We are interested in joining the FE group if there is one. Can someone explain to me how that works?

Cruise Meet threads are doing just fine still managing meet and FE discussions right here on the DIS where FE began years ago.

FE organizers generally need to know how many people (adults/children) are participating in each cabin. Other information you would like to share such as first names, ages of child participants, allergies, favorite characters, etc. is up to you. Other personal information is not really necessary. Those organizing FEs typically ask for the information to be posted in the meet thread or sent to them via PM.

For those posting in this Cruise Meet thread to join a FE, since no one seems to be coming forward to organize a FE for this cruise here on the DIS, please feel free to start the FE right in this thread. There is certainly plenty of time to plan a FE for this cruise. All it takes is for someone to maintain a list of/for those participating which can easily be done in this thread. Cruise Meet threads have been doing it this way for years now here on the DIS.

DISboards Fish-Extender Basics

Enjoy!
Hi, I would like to join a FE this cruise but never done that before .. Could you tell me what to do ?

Thank you for your help.

All 8 of us will do the mixology class (all over 21).

Mitch M and Shannon M: 2524
Jon M and Erin M: 2520
Jon M and Sandy M: 2526
Brad M and Mark J: 2522

Hi we are new here - we come from Austria and normal speak German .....
We look forward to the upcoming cruise .....
We would like to join the Fish extenders Blut i dort know how exectly ins work..... Wie have room Number 8132....
Can somebody help uns??????

Hi we Are new and come from Austria and speak normal German.....
Wie Are Loopings forward for our comeing Cruise and Hope wie can celebrate my 40. Birthday and our 11. anniversary .....than at home wie havent got enough Time to celebrate them

Sorry for my Bad English But normaly we speak German.

We World like to join the Fish extende - can somebody help is with them ::))))what we have to Do? Never done this befor...::((

Thank you for your help

Are you talking about mixology ? FE ?....
This is for mixology. The FE group is located elsewhere but I will forward your interest to the group.

Mixology is an activity for people over the age of 21 where a group of people meet and for $20 the bartender teaches you how to make 5 drinks that you get to enjoy. It is a class that fills up rather quickly when you board but I am arranging a private one as well that people are welcome to join.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter