August 29, 2015 - Fantasy Eastern

Changes to onboard bookings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
In Disney’s words:
Effective immediately, Guests sailing with Disney Cruise Line can take advantage of the onboard offer without selecting an actual sailing date.
This new placeholder process allows your Clients to book the onboard offer without booking a reservation for a specific sail date. The confirmation will include a confirmation number, but will not display details such as ship name, sail date or category. Once your Client decides on an actual sail date, you can reference the confirmation number when you call back to modify the booking.
Please note while this is a new process for confirming placeholder date reservations, there are no other changes to the current onboard offer policies, including the number of bookings allowed or the need to complete travel within 24 months from the date the reservation is booked.
Deposit: $200

First time Disney Cruiser (first of any cruise actually)....not sure if this is where I write this or not (sorry). 8/29/15 on Fantasy!

Welcome Aboard to all!!! Just finish paying off our cruise!! Already have in mind our future cruise to plan. Thinking about the 14 night Panama Canal Cruise!! Has anyone done this one before?

We had to change our plans and will not be sailing with you all. I modified the first post accordingly. Happy sailing to all.

Hello to all of our cruisers. We have a new FE organizer as our previous one has sadly left the cruise. We will get with you and update the FE list soon to add you all..

Ooops! I forgot to mention, we are in cabin #8656 :) Thanks for advising what is happening with the FE activities robin19871 - look forward to hearing the updates soon

Hey! Hope everyone is having a Great Weekend! :flower1: This is my first post so bear with me! Lol
We are sailing Aug. 29 and was wondering who was on board with us? In stateroom # 11010 Can't wait!
Looking forward to hear from ya'll! :sail:

Hello
I've updated the FE list, please can you reconfirm your interest, so I can make sure your still want to be involved in the FE. I will also pm people if I've not heard from you, so no one gets missed. The list with be split into groups of 20 staterooms, so the first 1-20, 21-40, 41-60, 61-80. This way you can already get an idea of who will be in your group. Closing date for the FE will be 21st May, with a late comers group open until 30th June. Hope this sounds O.K to everyone, any feedback welcome as I've never done this before!!!! Thank you all and I hope we can make this the most magical FE ever!!

I have added you all to the FE list
We are so excited to join you all on this cruise! Our family will be traveling from Perth, Western Australia to take our first Disney Cruise :sail: We would absolutely love to be involved in the FE. Along with me (Kim) will be my DH Glenn, and my 2 DD Ariane (5) and Emily (3). We are spending 2 weeks at WDW following the cruise and can't wait for this adventure to begin!!

Hi all, this will be our 6th Disney cruise but the first time on the Fantasy, we'd like to take part in the FE this time as we've only just realised what they are all about. Not sure how to go about joining the list? But there will be me (chelle) DH (Chris) and two DD Alyssa 13 + Phoebe 16 we are GTY so don't have a stateroom number yet. Doing four days in Art of Animation before so very excited.

Hello fellow Cruisers. This is our second cruise, and would like to join the FE. Our Room is Not assigned yet we have a GTY
2 Adults
3 Children
I believe they originally said deck 8 but that probley doesn't mean anything until assigned. I will PM the additional info you need. Please let me know if I missed anything. Is there a facebook page for this group?

Please can you send me all your names, ages and sexes, I will be able to update the list for you then.

Here is the list please check and confirm your participation :sail::thanks:

Attachments

• DISFELIST.pdf
    77.7 KB · Views: 30
Wow so many errors in the new FE list; my teen son is not going to be happy that he's 15 months old again... me neither for that matter. Will PM with correct info.

Wow so many errors in the new FE list; my teen son is not going to be happy that he's 15 months old again... me neither for that matter. Will PM with correct info.

Give her some time and she will have this fixed. She is starting from scratch because the old was was pulled off this site by the ex FE organizer and we have a new volunteer who has worked on it for many hours last night. It will be fixed though. :)

I'm not chastising; I'm sympathizing. The new organizer clearly has a lot to do with very little to start with. Being an FE organizer is not an easy thing to do from scratch, but I suspect having to start with incorrect info only makes the job harder. I've PM'd her wishing her luck.

Hi all!
We will be joining everyone on this cruise, it will be the last leg of a B2B. Our family consists of DD 6, DS 20, DH and myself . This will be our 4th cruise with Disney and we are coming from the west coast of Canada. Our other two cruises were on the Wonder so we are very excited to spend this time on the Fantasy.

We are booked to do a tour through Bernards on St. Martin and plan to head to Saphire Beach on St. Thomas, what is everyone else up to on our ports?

If anyone is traveling with a young adult 18-22 that would like to get in touch with my son so they'll know someone on the boat feel free to PM me and I can get you his contact information. On our Alaska trip he did attend the meet for young adults but only a couple people showed up. He's at a tricky age to be cruising with Disney and doesn't have a friend that can afford to go this time.

Thanks for the correction, we will get this list shipshape, I think this was my error though, my eyes were going crazy inputting all the details last night for 3 hours!!!. What other errors did you find so I can correct them too??

Thanks for the correction, we will get this list shipshape, I think this was my error though, my eyes were going crazy inputting all the details last night for 3 hours!!!. What other errors did you find so I can correct them too??

Thanks for all your hard work! Can I please ask that you correct my DH name to Glenn rather than Glen? Thanks! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!