August 28, 2004 "LOST AT SEA" Cruise

Originally posted by sandygirl
Counting down!

xABearx - I've only cruised in Jan. What is it like in Aug-Sep? Still packing in my mind. LOL

All of our cruises have been in late August/early September and we've always had great weather with lots and lots of sun, very hot sun....bring plenty of sunscreen with you.....Andy

we are counting down and the more i think about it the more excited i get. my dh is the same was as the others, he can pack in an hour but i have to start planning now. i keep trying to find sales at the disney store so that my children can wear disney clothes the whole trip. talk to all of you next week. and we are having great weather also.

see ya
Tonia:D

I just got home from spending the day in Ocean City NJ. What a gorgeous day. As soon as the rain stopped, the sun came out and it was wonderful.

We walked the boards and I found some really cute tropical dresses and tops and pants for DD to wear on the cruise. Great bargains after the season! Now I really can't wait for her to wear them. I don't want to rush time...I do enjoy every moment...but I do want Aug to come. If only I could plan a mid-point cruise. LOL

Sandygirl:

We did the same exact thing last weekend Ocean City is great this time of year. This weekend was Wildwood for us for the NJ State Firemens Convention. All great sales there too.

Lyn

Our family is scheduled to sail on the August 28 Magic :bounce:

There is myself, DH, DD (10), DS (8) and DD (4).

This is or 2nd trip on DCL and we can hardly wait (well the kids and I can hardly wait....DH doesn't tend to get excited over these things).

Originally posted by bashful64
Our family is scheduled to sail on the August 28 Magic :bounce:

There is myself, DH, DD (10), DS (8) and DD (4).

This is or 2nd trip on DCL and we can hardly wait (well the kids and I can hardly wait....DH doesn't tend to get excited over these things).

Welcome to the August 28, 2004 thread! :)

As you can see, a lot of us have been counting down on this thread for quite some time now :p Only 49.5 weeks to go!! lol

Bashful...Welcome toour thread and welcome aboard again.

I will put you on page one, on our list.

Joanna

Glad you could join us! One of the best parts of posting on this thread is being able to communicate with others who are as excited as we are. My DH has a good time wherever he goes, just doesn't get into before hand. He wouldn't go anywhere if I didn't plan it.

So, Welcome! You can be excited with us.

Thanks for the welcome!

My DH will be glad that I have found others to be excited with ;)

I am glad I am not the only one that is already counting down to this cruise, packing in my head and planning an replanning every day. :)

DH, DS15 and I will be sailing on the Magic for our 2nd time.

19 family members are joining us 8/28/04. My aunt an uncle are celebrating their 50th wedding anniversay and will renew their wedding vows aboard the ship on 9/2/04.

Say Hi when you see us!

Awesome and congrats to your aunt and uncle. I will say HI when we see you all.

Joanna

Welcome aboard!

Congrats to your aunt and uncle. My DH and I will be celebrating our anniversary on abord as well but we aren't anywhere close to 50 years!

Originally posted by mikesmom88
DH, DS15 and I will be sailing on the Magic for our 2nd time.

19 family members are joining us 8/28/04. My aunt an uncle are celebrating their 50th wedding anniversay and will renew their wedding vows aboard the ship on 9/2/04.

Say Hi when you see us!

Welcome to the thread, mikesmom! :) I'm glad to see that you have a teenage DS. So far most of the kids that we know about are younger than that. We'll have our 2 DSs with us, they'll be 16 and 13 when we sail next summer.

Congrats to your aunt and uncle on their 50th Anniversary! :)

welcome welcome bashful64

this is our first dcl trip. we have cruised before but we are looking forward to this one. hope to meet you and your family there.

Tonia!!:D

I will also be on this cruise, I'm glad to see so many others. I will be traveling with my family, aunt, cousins, mom and 3 godchildren (who will be 12, 8 & 3). This is my 3rd Disney Cruise but will be the first 7 day. We cant wait and the excitement builds each time we even mention the cruise. :)

Welcome aboard Trishamg and family.

And the DIS meet grows, I just love it.:Pinkbounc

Joanna

good morning

it's me again. since we are all going on this cruise can we all pick a place so we can all meet. after chating back and forth and having so many disney things in common i would love to meet you all.

i hope everyone will be safe during this upcoming storm. be safe and i will talk to everyone next week.

tonia!!

Originally posted by tonia
good morning

it's me again. since we are all going on this cruise can we all pick a place so we can all meet. after chating back and forth and having so many disney things in common i would love to meet you all.

During our cruise last month, we all met in the Promenade Lounge right after the life boat drill.....Andy

The Promenade Lounge seems to be the most popular location for Dis Meets!

Our group had a large meet for the Magic August 16-23 sailing. It was great! Lots of room for photos and conversation!

I'm all for the Promenade lounge. We also have to try and have a Radisson meet for those staying there.

Wind is picking up here, but not bad at all, so far.

Joanna

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter