August 27, 2006 4 night Wonder

emmabelle

Crazy cat lady who loves Disney
Anyone on this cruise? We're a mom, dad, son 16 and daughter 14 at the time of sailing. :)

here I thought we would have the whole ship to ourselves :rotfl2:

We will have to families going with 2 teens 17, and 16, and a 10 year old girl.

Nice to meet you Emmabelle :)

Bill

Hi Bill,

I'm so excited for the cruise. Just curious, are the 17 and 16 year olds, boys or girls?

I'm going with my three daughters, who will be 14, 11, and 9 by the time we sail.

This is sounding good, I'll hook my son up with Bill's son and his friend and my daughter with Bellelinus's girls. How perfect! :thumbsup2

HI bellelinus welcome to the thread.

Are any of you guys coming down to Florida the day before the cruise? We will be coming in on the 26th and staying at the new Residence Inn.

Emmabelle,
I don't know how you're son is but if you want him to become obnoxious you can team him up with our guys!! :rotfl2: They are typical teens.

Bill

We will already be in Florida -- on the 24th we have reservations to do a day at Discovery Cove and then we'll do Sea World the 25th and 26th. I haven't figured out where to stay yet, since I'm not familiar with the Sea World area, but I have time . . .

Hi Bill,

My son is turning 16 in three weeks, yikes! :eek: We're planning on coming in on the 26th, I've booked the Holiday Inn, I got it for $60 through Easy Click Travel, couldn't pass that one up. (Holiday Inn's website was around $130)
Just waiting for Southwest to open up our dates so I can book the air. :)

Bellelinus,

We are doing the same thing on our other cruise in June. We cruise on June 19, but we are flying in June 17th. Haven't booked a hotel yet. Looking to book the Residence Inn at SeaWorld. It's about 1/2 mile from Sea World and has great reviews on www.tripadvisor.com.
The hotel is rated #3 out of 282 in Florida.

Residence Inn SeaWorld reviews

Emmabelle,
Ah a 16 year old under your roof, what fun. :banana:
My son doesn't speak english anymore. He speak caveman. He just grunts and eats. :teeth:
I'm waiting for SW air to open up for our air in June. I check every day. Only open for June 9th as of now. I keep seeing ads for SW and to book by febrruary 9th. Hopefully they'll open the dates for the summer around then.
If I see them open up I'll post here as soon as I find out.

Bill

Thanks for the advice about the Residence Inn, Bill! Be sure and tell me how this worked for you after you get back from your first cruise (lucky you!) in June.

Bill,

I wish I could get the airfare set, SW will probably just open up the dates to July 31, so I'll have to wait again. I have a credit with them so I have to use them, I usually fly Song or Jetblue. Come on SW, I'm getting anxious. :rolleyes:

(BTW, As long as I don't try to talk to my son before breakfast I'm usually ok.)

Hi all ! We're going too. There will be four of us. Myself, DH, DS 12 and DD9.
We are flying down the day before, probably renting a car, but not sure where we'll be staying yet (somewhere by the port).

Laurie :)

Welcome to the thread Laurie, my name's Lori too. ;)

What dinner seating does everyone have? We have first seating.

We're first seating as well. We plan on doing Palo for dinner and brunch, just not sure which night for the dinner yet.

Laurie

Bill, I think the main seating is the first one (6 PM), so you have the early seating like we do.

I have a question pertaining to these boards. Do any of you get any email notification when somebody post to a subscribed thread?
I am subscribed but never get any notifications. I have to keep coming back, looking for the thread. Am I doing something wrong?

Bill

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter