1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

August 25, 2013 Dream - Who's here

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Meets' started by MyCathryn, Mar 10, 2012.

1. corbett744

corbett744 Mouseketeer

We are also on this cruise, Back to back with the Aug. 22 cruise. Looking forward to doing NOTHING!!!! but explore the ship.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Jammy93

Jammy93 Earning My Ears

I can't stand this waiting. I wish it were six months of cruising and 4 nights of waiting.

4. kristie03

kristie03 Mouseketeer DVC Gold

I agree.....but "only" 202 days....and that is "only" 28 Sunday's until embarkation....

OK, OK, it sounds like a lot, but it could be worse!

5. PrincessJenny74

PrincessJenny74 Earning My Ears

I just booked our first cruise. We are also celebrating my DH 40th birthday! Our boys will be 9 and 6 at the time of sailing! We are so excited! We will be on deck 7.:wave2: Can't wait to see everyone!

6. Jammy93

Jammy93 Earning My Ears

Just an FYI - I saw that DCL is offering on board credit for our cruise date - although I booked a while ago I figured I'd call them to see if I'm still eligible for the obc - and I was :banana: - just ask and they apply it to your account - here's what they are offering - Disney Dream sailing 8/25/13 - 9/26/13 and receive an extra onboard credit! Receive a $50 onboard credit for an inside stateroom, $75 onboard credit for an Oceanview stateroom or a $100 onboard credit for a Verandah stateroom.

7. pipertoad

pipertoad Earning My Ears

We are also on this cruise. I am 44 and DW is 37. This will be for our first cruise and it is for our anniversary. :banana: we are booked in 5168

We would like to do the FE too.

Still trying to decide whether to stay at AoA for one night and take the DCL transfer ourvstay in PC and getbto ship earlier than the DCL transfers do.

We will likely stay at WDW after but have not booked that yet.

8. disneytheway

disneytheway Mouseketeer

Hi everyone. We are very excited about this cruise and can't wait. We've been to WDW a couple of times and figured its time to try the cruise now. It will be a big surprise for the kids 9 and 6 years old (boys)! Hope to make new friends too.

9. MyCathryn

MyCathryn DVC Member

I wonder if we live close to each other!! We are in Brick. Small world.

10. kristie03

kristie03 Mouseketeer DVC Gold

My son is 9....he will be happy to meet your little guy!

11. disneytheway

disneytheway Mouseketeer

Yes, we do live pretty close, we are right here in Sayreville. By the way are you attending the NJ Meet in April? We are considering the event on saturday afternoon.

12. disneytheway

disneytheway Mouseketeer

Hi- it will be fun. the boys dont know we are going on the cruise, but they always say that whenever we go we can just leave them on the kids activities center that they will make lots of new friends. So i guess we will see you there!!

13. MyCathryn

MyCathryn DVC Member

Well we are getting closer and closer to our cruise!! What have you been up to? I have finished our door decorations, just need to print them up and get a magnetic strip to attach them with.
    I started a closed FB page. If you want to join please feel free... http://www.facebook.com/groups/488555754542262/.

I dont think a FE group has officially started yet either. If you are interested in participating, please email me at CathrynsCloset@aol.com.
    Please send the following information that will be shared with everyone participating as we get closer to the cruse...
    Name
    DisName
    Cabin Number
    Age/Genders of the kids going
    Which Dinner seating you were assigned
    Favorite Characters
    Allergies
    Special Needs/Special Event you are celebrating
    Would you like to participate in an on-board meetup?

The final date to participate is July 25th. I would need all the info in by then so it can be distributed and the magic can begin!!

Its going to be a fun!

14. Jammy93

Jammy93 Earning My Ears

MyCathryn - thanks for helping us get organized. I need to get started with door magnets and more. Time is flying by fast.

15. Timothynt

Timothynt Earning My Ears

I'm the DH half of LissaW16. I lurk on the boards but figured I would finally sign up and maybe post. The long winter here in northern Minesota has got me cruise dreaming.

16. LissaW16

LissaW16 Mouseketeer

Glad you finally got yourself a login!

Here's a link to this cruise's FB group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/488555754542262/

17. LissaW16

LissaW16 Mouseketeer

My daughter Trinity will turn 7 on this cruise - she's a "fish", so if your girls love the pool like mine does, we'll have to introduce them to each other.

On our last cruise (April 2012) - we met one girl her age at the "meet", and she was in the pool every time we went - my daughter thought that was soooo cool, to know someone.

18. LissaW16

LissaW16 Mouseketeer

did you get my email?

19. rodneysmom04

rodneysmom04 Earning My Ears

Hello! My partner and I will be traveling with our son to celebrate his 9th birthday! Just made our final payment and we are very excited. I am trying to read up and do my research so we are prepared. We did WDW for his 6th birthday and he just can't stop talking about that trip. I am a little lost on the FE program and how to get materials and such for the door decorations. Any help or advice for planning purposes is greatly appreciated :blush: We will be in stateroom 8148.

20. hookedoncrafts

hookedoncrafts Earning My Ears

Got it!

21. MissMaleficent

MissMaleficent Earning My Ears

Hi everyone!!!
    DBF and I just switched our cruise to the August 25th date! We are so excited! We just got off the Dream Sunday and rebooked onboard, this will be our second cruise and we are hooked...we are already counting down the days!
    I would love to join the FE! I've never done one so can someone help me out and fill me in? :)
    Our trip will be here before we know it! :cool1: