August 24th, 2013 - A Magical Med Cruise

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Meets' started by FloridaSam, Mar 3, 2012.

1. AmericanExPat

AmericanExPat Earning My Ears

We are first timers so our booking window doesn't open until 10 June :sad2:

We have just heard about the FE, so would like to join in on that too.

Lisa (45), American but living in UK
    Mark (45), English
    Emily (Almost 6), English-American :lmao:
    Sarina (Just turned 4), English-American

In Cabin 2601

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. liberty6201

liberty6201 Mouseketeer

I've been super organised today and done an up to date spreadsheet for everyone wanting to do FE. Does anyone know how I could add it here???

4. Fifitrixabellee

Fifitrixabellee Earning My Ears

I don't know how to do it on here sorry. Did you say here was a FB group? I can't find it. If there is you could attach easily on there. Can I have a link if there is please?

5. AmericanExPat

Since I'm new, it won't let me post the link but if you put this into the search, it will show up: Disney Magic Med Cruise August 24th 2013

6. liberty6201

liberty6201 Mouseketeer

7. Fifitrixabellee

Thank you I couldn't find it using lots of different searches. The link worked. Yay

8. AmericanExPat

Posted on FB, but this may get more of a response.

Our booking window for excursions and Palo doesn't open until next Tuesday <boo!>. I have been doing some research, and am thinking of doing some Disney half day excursions and short DIY for others. Since we have 4 and 5 year old girls, have traveled a lot in Europe already, and live in the UK (so can do more!), all-day excursions in the August heat don't appeal. Anyone else thinking the same thing or am I being a wimp? Any advice from those who have already been would be greatly appreciated!

9. Fifitrixabellee

We explored on our own last time. My boys are older teenagers but it was really easy and much cheaper. I would not go through Naples on your own though.

10. caj15

caj15 Earning My Ears

I'd love to join the FB group, I haven't been on for AGES, but would love to be part of the FE group if that is still possible?

caj

11. liberty6201

liberty6201 Mouseketeer

Hi Caj

I think I may have added you on FB today. You are definitely on our FE list, I just made the FB group bc I was able to upload e file on there. If you don't manage to get on FB let me know your email address and I can send the list directly to you
    Nikki

12. caj15

caj15 Earning My Ears

Just spending an afternoon that is long overdue, now reading the whole thread.please can I correct there is me, Caroline aka caj15, DH Chris, DS 15 Jonny, DS 13 Dan, and DS 11 Oli.

I've joined the FB page and hope somehow to get a list of who I need to source for.

We have booked the DCL Herculaneum half day And think the rest of the time we will DIY.

Caj

13. caj15

caj15 Earning My Ears

Thanks Nikki, I have updated on both today. Now off to have a think about gifts!

14. AmericanExPat

We will be on the Herculaneum trip too! Sounds fun.

15. Lorraine

Lorraine Mouseketeer

I have just been on and booked us on the half day to Monaco. Thinking about the Herculaneum - the family treasure hunt intrigues me, but i think Amelia at 4 may find it hot and boring. Got port arrival time of 11 - which surprised me as I thought i read that people had only got 12.30.

Now onto fish extender gifts!

Lorraine

16. MrsMac

MrsMac There are 4 Disney fans in our house and yes, I am

Hi all - 70 days till we sail - are you all as excited as we are?

This will be our third Disney Cruise - myself and my three daughters. Are we too late to join the FE? My two youngest have been asking me every day this week so I thought I better ask to join before it gets any nearer our sail date.

17. liberty6201

liberty6201 Mouseketeer

Hi mrs ad, welcome to the cruise! This will be my second disney cruise, I am sooooo excited!! As are my 2 boys (though not as excited as me!). I am just doing the FE list. Let me know your details, how many of you there are, ages of children, etc and I will add you. Are you on Facebook? We have a cruise group page on there x

18. liberty6201

liberty6201 Mouseketeer

Sorry, I did out mrs mac but my computer changed it!!!

19. caj15

caj15 Earning My Ears

Cool! ... I mean hot hot hot! We are hoping for a fun tour, can't remember now what time we booked for .. I'll have to find out, DH is doing the booking!
    Caj

20. Fifitrixabellee

Hi Mrs M
    Super excited! How old are the princesses please? I'm making he FEs at the moment, age will determine my gift.
    Thanks
    Fiona

21. MrsMac

MrsMac There are 4 Disney fans in our house and yes, I am

Hi Liberty
    Travelling are myself and my three daughters
    Rebecca age 13
    Sarah age 8
    Aileen age 8
    My husband passed away in the summer of 2009 so its just the girls and I.

This will be our third Med cruise. I can safely say we are addicted. We had done Disneyland Resort Paris 4 times before we discovered the Disney Magic. Ian and I had been to WDW Florida but years before the girls were gone. The cruise is much easier as a single parent as I can get some time to do stuff for me too which is lovely. We book GTY so don't have a cabin number yet. Sorry that messes things up.

Looking forward to getting the list so I know who all I need to get for. I have some goodies organised already, just need to match them up with the right age and gender!

I must do a Facebook search.

Chat soon

Jude